Thread: Any poker coaches/tutors in Brisbane?

harry6664 is offline PNW Novice

Default Any poker coaches/tutors in Brisbane?

Hi. I'm fairly new to the poker scene and want to improve my game. Does anyone know of any poker tutors/ coaches in Brisbane. Preferably northside. I've searched online with no luck. Obviously willing to pay for one on one or group coaching. Regards Chris

One Eyed Mule is offline Banned

Default Re: Any poker coaches/tutors in Brisbane?

Hi harry, I am from around the Brisbane area and i do not know anyone but i could ask around.

It would be helpfull if you mentioned whether you want Live,Online,Tournament or cash coaching.

I am a member of a few online training sites prob best one of those to start with is Tournament Poker Edge "TPE" as no sign up fee but only tournament training.

I am in a skype group from that site mostly Aussies that talk a lot of poker and hh you are welcome to join if you signup with "TPE"

Also if you like live tournaments the best place to play in Brisbane and meet players is Big M poker, just google it up.

I hope i have been some hope.

Hay thanks for that. I guess I'm looking at coaching/training for cash games specifically.

yianni83 is offline PNW Novice

Hi Harry you dont need to pay someone for coaching when there is great systems that help guarantee you to win.
    Heres is the one I got and have been winning with. But there is a few of them im sure.

Poker Strategy - The Great White Shark Online Teaxs Hold'em Poker System

good luck, John wollongong , NSW

Thanks John I'll have a look.

Yorkshire Pudding is offline Super Moderator

Have you not tried any of the online training sites? The vast majority of them have a free trial period, Deuces Cracked has seven days completely free during which time you can download and watch as many of their videos as you please.

enon is offline PNW Novice

hey mate try steve the jeweller 0412192017 he is on the gold coast or another guy tommy 0432562966 he is in brisbane