Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Poker Tracker Stats appearing on game screen

Thread: Poker Tracker Stats appearing on game screen

Banjo is offline PNW Lurker

Default Poker Tracker Stats appearing on game screen

I was watching some videos on cardrunners and saw the pros' software would allow them to see their opponents stats in a little box that appeared within the game screen, beside each avatar. I've got poker tracker and would like to be able to do this as well, but i cant work out how to make it appear...at the moment i can only use an external game time window where u have to type in each player which is no where near as convenient -would someone mind explaining how to use this feature to me please?

Blu3B3ar is offline PNW Pro

They use a "heads-up" display, you can download the software at www.pokeracesoftware.com.The software basically gives you a very detailed statistical profile of your opponent based on your Pokertracker data.

yoyo is offline PNW Elite

PokerAce HUD is what you want

SuperElliott is offline PNW Novice

having not seen the HUD before, can anyone enlighten me on what all the numbers stand for?

Look at OldPeach...35 = Voluntarily put $ in pot percentage (an indicator of how loose they are preflop)24 = Preflop raise % (how agro they are preflop)6.5 = aggression factor (how agro they are postflop)75 = number of hands playedI'm not sure what the rest are, yoyo could tell you.

SuperElliott is offline PNW Novice

so would it be correct to assume from those numbers that old peach is a looser and more aggressive player than the other 2? or does the lower amount of hands played bump up his numbers?

so would it be correct to assume from those numbers that old peach is a looser and more aggressive player than the other 2?Correct.or does the lower amount of hands played bump up his numbers?Maybe. On the other hand, a lower number of hands could also make his number drop. So it can work either way. A higher number of hands generally indicate a more accurate statistical profile.

davidwrunner is offline PNW Grinder

I use "Gametime" - similar to HUD but easier to use imho.
    If you're not pissed off at the world - you're just not paying attention

yoyo is offline PNW Elite

If we're using OldPeach as an example, the most important thing to consider is that there is only 75 hands on him in that screenshot - this is not all that valuable, but its a start - once you get a few hundred hands, stats start getting pretty valuable. Let's assume after 500 hands, Old Peach stats were the same for all others. 35 VPIP means he's pretty damn loose for 6max.24 PFR means he's freaky aggressive. Way too agressive and exploitable, especially if there are shortstackers on the table. Put 5 players like OldPeach on a 6max table and I'll run at higher expecation shortstacking than the most talented of the 5. 6.5 overall agression means he's bets and raises a LOT more than he calls or checks. Basically he's super super agressive. 63 next to his name is Folded BB to steal - this means he defends his BB way too much IMO. ----Let's look at the bottom numbers, these are just my personal preferences. 40 is is Attn to Steal - this is high, means he steals a lot when given the opportunity. 43 is his C-bet % - he doesn't cbet a lot, only 43% of the time. 43 in the middle is his Fold to C-bet %. 14 is his Call C-bet %. 57 is his Raise C-bet %. ----These numbers are not really normal as 75 hands is very small sample size. When I get a chance i"m probably going to add Folded SB to Steal on the left and get rid of Folded to Cbet as its not really needed as I already have Call/Raise C-bet. I think people put too much value on Went to Showdown and Won at Showdown IMO - but I could be wrong, bascially those stats are too general for my liking, and mid-limits is a bit more clinical and I prefer isolated specific stats, I can make my own judgements about their style of play, personally I don't think i need to worry about WtSD and W$atSD