Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: APL Franchise

clintsmydad is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Default Re: APL Franchise

Quote Originally Posted by billiris View Post
    I have gone onto that site but unfortunately there isnt an option to actually start your own franchise as opposed to buying somebody elses. There is a great opportunity at a new venue for an APL franchise.
    start the billirisPL imo as a free poker superstar i will no doubt command an appearance fee for the games but it will never be more than 25% of the un raked prize pool + GST have a think and get back to me also is this venue sizzler next to St george leagues? if so i demand as much free cheesy toast as i can eat without having to buy a meal. I await your counter offer. I would also like to point out that APL still owes me 2 hot chocolates for my 2 APLPT appearances

billiris is offline PNW Novice

Quote Originally Posted by clintsmydad View Post
    start the billirisPL imo as a free poker superstar i will no doubt command an appearance fee for the games but it will never be more than 25% of the un raked prize pool + GST have a think and get back to me also is this venue sizzler next to St george leagues? if so i demand as much free cheesy toast as i can eat without having to buy a meal. I await your counter offer. I would also like to point out that APL still owes me 2 hot chocolates for my 2 APLPT appearances
    do i know u lol? and sizzler is not the venue. its somewhere in penshurst.

Tony is offline PNW Elite

Quote Originally Posted by billiris View Post
    do i know u lol? and sizzler is not the venue. its somewhere in penshurst.
    LOL, another poker venue around the St George area, thats all we need. btw try go into mortdale as theres a krispy kreme there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    LOL, another poker venue around the St George area, thats all we need. btw try go into mortdale as theres a krispy kreme there now.
    alrite mate no worries. thankyou for your advice.

Tony is offline PNW Elite

Just out of curiosity have you already approached the venue & asked them if they would like a poker league present in there club? im finding a few clubs around the area dont want poker leagues as they tend to drive away the regulars, most of the time the poker crowd is pretty noisy, agressive, unrespectful, smelly, rough etc etc prime example is club Roselands, once they booted TJ's out in glorious fashion (Was so fkn EPIC) they found there revenue increased a considerable amount and thus didnt re-introduce poker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Just out of curiosity have you already approached the venue & asked them if they would like a poker league present in there club? im finding a few clubs around the area dont want poker leagues as they tend to drive away the regulars, most of the time the poker crowd is pretty noisy, agressive, unrespectful, smelly, rough etc etc prime example is club Roselands, once they booted TJ's out in glorious fashion (Was so fkn EPIC) they found there revenue increased a considerable amount and thus didnt re-introduce poker.
    TJ's attracts the wrong crowds. I have made some approaches- the response has been mixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12