Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APL Franchise

billiris is offline PNW Novice

Default APL Franchise

Although many of you may say that poker franchising is basically going downhill in terms of reurn on investment etc after speaking to a couple of franchise owners in my area, the Stgeorge area of Sydney they have told me otherwise. There is an untouched venue in my area that would be perfect for APL. However I would like to know how these franchises make money ie are they paid by the clubs or APL? Are they paid per head? I know they make a small amount of money from sit n gos and re-buys/non-freerolls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Baron Vo Mandor is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Default Re: APL Franchise

Generally you pay a initial fee(This covers equipment they give you plus training.) and a yearly fee, + you pay apl a percentage of the fee recieved by the venue to you per night.

My understanding is that the clubs with either pay you per head or a fee for the night.

Also you generate income by raking the pot sometimes + sit n goes.

whitey9999 is offline PNW Amateur

My understanding is that the clubs pay to host the APL and say put up $300 (just an estimate, dont actual amout) for $150 prize money and $50 for TD. APL then gets bout $100 profit from a free roll
    and
    Clubs get that back through drinks and food from the players because of the drinks cards and stuff.

PlayAPLcom is offline PNW Lurker

Hi Billiris,

APL does not openly discuss its business practices on public forums for obvious reasons, but are more than happy to discuss them with potential partners.

A great source of information for interested franchisees is our franchising website :: Welcome To APL Franchise ::.

You are welcome to browse this website and make your inquiries there if you like, otherwise speaking to a local franchisee is another alternative.

Regards,
    Customer Service Team

clintsmydad is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Zheng He Global Capital Limited - Home
    much much better investment imo

Diplomatic Immunity is offline PNW Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by whitey9999 View Post
    APL then gets bout $100 profit from a free roll
    $100 Profit = Funniest thing ever written on this forum

Tony is offline PNW Elite

Start poker league
    Accept payments from the clubs
    Do not put these towards prize pool
    make it a re-buy/add-on game so you can rake the pot
    Take % out of actuall buy in pot & claim its for some mumbo jumbo
    Double blinds every 10 mins for a quick game of crap shoot

Get out & do it again at the next venue

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Vo Mandor View Post
    Generally you pay a initial fee(This covers equipment they give you plus training.) and a yearly fee, + you pay apl a percentage of the fee recieved by the venue to you per night.

My understanding is that the clubs with either pay you per head or a fee for the night.

Also you generate income by raking the pot sometimes + sit n goes.
    thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayAPLcom View Post
    Hi Billiris,

APL does not openly discuss its business practices on public forums for obvious reasons, but are more than happy to discuss them with potential partners.

A great source of information for interested franchisees is our franchising website :: Welcome To APL Franchise ::.

You are welcome to browse this website and make your inquiries there if you like, otherwise speaking to a local franchisee is another alternative.

Regards,
    Customer Service Team
    I have gone onto that site but unfortunately there isnt an option to actually start your own franchise as opposed to buying somebody elses. There is a great opportunity at a new venue for an APL franchise.

Baron Vo Mandor is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Do APL operate as regional franchise? If this is the case somebody probably already has the rights to your area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast