Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fisho's Poker - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fisho's Poker

ads69 is offline PNW Novice

Default Re: Fisho's Poker

Well done Dekkyboy. Top of the class. Definite smother attempt. LOL

Adam223 you could never have ever played at Bexley cos Dion NEVER works there. Except for the CC Main Event where everyone played for free. Nice try.
    As for Steve and Ricks games all chips are accounted for. Ask everyone who played last Sunday at Rockdale Tennis Club.
    Better still come this Sunday and see for yourself. But stay away from the car park with your fliers. Unethical.
    YOUR TRYING TO STEER AWAY FROM THE MAIN POINT. WHAT DID FISHOS DO WITH THE $19,470 THAT THEY STOLE FROM US PLAYERS?
    OR ARE YOU PART OF THE RORT?
    Last edited by ads69; 22-06-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Baron Vo Mandor is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Anyone who played Rick and Steve's $10 rebuy games in the past shouldn't be talking up there honesty.

Westy is offline PNW Lurker

Funny you say that Dion has his grubby little hands in the pot dekky cos I have heard the same thing
    dodgy numbers short prizemoney isnt that why they got the boot from fishos in the first place and now fishos are doing the same thing
    how can you have a $110 game with 260 odd players and pay out like $16000
    stear clear of live poker and play online is the best bet

brock99 is offline PNW Novice

Westy Westy Westy. Everyone who plays in the South area is fully aware that Dion packed his tables
    and left without letting Fishos know. I know, because I was there. I am not going to get into the reason why Dion
    did that because again it steers from the main topic of this thread.
    In the last 8 weekends Dion and Poker Club has guaranteed $5,000 cash for Free Entry events.
    As the prizepool collected from rebuys and add ons is always short, Dion and Poker Club have always topped the pot
    up to warrant the $5,000. This is massive value to all the players.

Westy if you check it wasnt Dekky that crapped on, it was Adam123 ((Pat President from Fishos). Wrong again buddy.

You keep hibernating at home mate and playing on line. If you think the value is there then maybe you should venture out
    of your comfort zone and buy the paper sometime. Online poker is eating your cash right under your sticky beak nose.

Last night a poker player played at a venue and mentioned that Fishos pocketed about $19,000 at their last main event.
    The player went on to say "they guaranteed $15,000 and paid $15,000. If they take a futher $19,000 for themselves thats ok".
    Because they paid the guarantee. Good on you Fishos your not only crooks but you also hypnotize your players to be idiots.
    Money collected over the guarantee prizepool has to be paid back to us players, otherwise it is called theft.

All players who play at Fishos should be called Rip Van Winkle. One day they will wake up.
    Last edited by brock99; 24-06-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Tony is offline PNW Elite

Quote Originally Posted by brock99 View Post
    Westy Westy Westy. Everyone who plays in the South area is fully aware that Dion packed his tables
    and left without letting Fishos know. I know, because I was there. I am not going to get into the reason why Dion
    did that because again it steers from the main topic of this thread.
    In the last 8 weekends Dion and Poker Club has guaranteed $5,000 cash for Free Entry events.
    As the prizepool collected from rebuys and add ons is always short, Dion and Poker Club have always topped the pot
    up to warrant the $5,000. This is massive value to all the players.

Westy if you check it wasnt Dekky that crapped on, it was Adam123 ((Pat President from Fishos). Wrong again buddy.

You keep hibernating at home mate and playing on line. If you think the value is there then maybe you should venture out
    of your comfort zone and buy the paper sometime. Online poker is eating your cash right under your sticky beak nose.

Last night a poker player played at a venue and mention that Fishos pocketed about $19,000 at their last main event.
    The player went on to say "they guaranteed $15,000 and paid $15,000. If they take a futher $19,000 for themselves thats ok".
    Cos they payed the guarantee. Good on you Fishos yr not only crooks but you also hypnotize yr players to be idiots.
    Money collected over the guarantee prizepool has to be paid back to us players, otherwise it is called theft.

All players who play at Fishos are called Rip Van Winkle. One day they will wake up.
    LOL, Were you playing Kogarah last night?

Sure was Tony. LOL Did you hear the stupid comment too??

Tony is offline PNW Elite

Quote Originally Posted by brock99 View Post
    Sure was Tony. LOL Did you hear the stupid comment too??
    You bet your sweet ass I did, I had a quiet laugh to myself, then I got depressed that I was there, then contemplated suicide, then remembered I had a chihuahua at home which needs me to live to ensure its own survival so I bitched out!

Insert:

What it feels like to play pub poker

dekkyboy is offline PNW Lurker

[

Insert:

What it feels like to play pub poker[/QUOTE]

LOL !

RogerK70 is offline PNW Novice

Default TJ Poker

I am disgusted with Fishos allowing Dion & Triander back into their Poker venue.

Absolute rubbish!!

Firstly, Fishos accuses Dion & Triander of stealing monies from the venue back in 2010, (not unheard of) then they pay them off so they can come back with a SMS message saying "miracles do happen..." What the F@CK Fishos?!

That would have to be the most STUPID business move in the history of business!

OK, anyways... Poker is poker. Prize money is prize money. Let's play...

On Friday night, I decided to go check out the new 30,000 starting stack, $1,200 gtd Fishos tourney. Not a bad turnout, but then some of the Bexley Boys (hi guys) were saying that Dion had cancelled his other games to achieve this crowd. Didn't he do that to Chronulla when he took over from APL as well... Whatever.

I made it to the final table, when things started to get heated and some of the players were swearing. Dion said something under his breathe and failed to take control of this by 'playing favourites' against the regular Fishos players. This ended up with a BIG Kiwi boy sending one of Dion's flying across the room. The next hand I shoved all in and just walked away.

Well done Dion. And well done Fishos. Oh well, Rick & Steve, here I come...

Roger the Dodger

If you were so disgusted and you think it to be "the STUPID business move in the history of business" why did you go to Fishos to play under Dion???

You are right about alot of people going to Fishos on the weekend.
    210 players. A shit load of prizemoney to the players.
    On Sun Fishos topped up the prizemoney to warrant their guarantee.
    How good was that?

Then you say Dion cancelled his other games to achieve the Fri crowd.
    TJ Poker had the 4 events last Friday night.
    Its all posted on the NPL website for last Friday and is again posted for this Friday.

7pm Sutherland United Services
    7.30pm Bexley RSL
    7.30pm Brighton Fishos
    9.30pm South Hurstville RSL

All these events went ahead. You got to stop sooking Rodger the Dodger.
    Fishos reinstated Dion which is clear cut proof all previous rumours are false.
    Whatever issues you have personally get over it and dont blame others.

You didnt make it to the Final Table Rodger the Dodger. Word has it you didnt make it past rego. We know who you are?
    All winners shook hands including Dions hands for producing a miracle.
    Top 10 Friday 24th Feb
    1.Duc Nguyen
    2.Vince Trimachi
    3.Hai Saleh
    4.Lafi Manua
    5.James Urquart
    6.Tony Oscuro
    7. William keremelevski
    8. Chrissie Limiatis
    9. Isa Can
    10. Louie Belevski

"Oh well Rick and Steve, here I come".
    Great! They are NPL as well.
    Last edited by brock99; 28-02-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast