Thread: *Official* I Was There Thread! (OT)

danielg is offline PNW Elite

Default *Official* I Was There Thread! (OT)

Well what a day it was, the moment certainly lived up to all expectations and more, as i take a mouthful of my beer and warnie walks in and then i see the bails fly through the air i almost lose my beer as i jump for joy and cannot stop cheering, clapping and screaming. I will never forget this moment for the rest of my life.Shane Warne you are a god.

gaz
    gaz is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Man I wish was there. Would have been a blast!Once at a ODI I accidentally spilt my beer all over the guy in front (when I say beer I mean Vodka and fanta - don't ask). As you could imagine, he wasn't too impressed.

"when I say beer I mean Vodka and fanta - don't ask)."do tell- you better have been holding that for someone lol.Also im pretty sure i was on the news and coverage, we were right near this guy who had an awesome painting of warnie with 700 wickets on it etc. Mum said she saw my brother dad thinks he saw me, ill watch the highlight later tonight and verify.Dan

Sangas77 is offline PNW Amateur

and the ball that got his 700th was an absolute beauty !! Bowling him was a much better outcome than a LBW or a catch. I didn't get to go in. Last minute Anzac Day BBQ to attend.Seeing on TV... over and over was good enough.I hope he gets to score his maiden test century this test too.

gaz
    gaz is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Dan G, would you believe they ran out of beer (except XXXX Gold which I wouldn't drink to save my life), and they wouldn't serve me scotch straight up?

PeepOnTheSly is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Mum said she saw my brother dad thinks he saw meGood god, DanG has a twin.

AussieAsh is offline PNW Grinder

Possibly one of the rare occasions when watching a 2nd rate side crawl to 159 off 75 overs was enjoyable. Can't believe Warne wasn't the nightwatchman (if there really had to be one). He has to score a hundred in these last two Tests.
    pokernetwork.com - A World Of Entertainment.

lets face it aussieash, warnie was well and truly on the piss by then. Englands run rate was doing my head in i actually nodded off at one stage lol. And im also very glad that it was bowled too just showing warnies brilliance on his own.Good to see brett lee respond positivly to pontings concerns about him being a strike bowler.Was great to see every bowler do there bit yesterday was a great team effort.Dan

AussieAsh is offline PNW Grinder

For those that have to work, or are playing poker online, listen to the streaming here.
    pokernetwork.com - A World Of Entertainment.

Leewah is offline PNW Grinder

On my way to the box, I passed the Crown box and TonyG was there spectating the match. Was going to stop and say hi but was with other people desperate to get into the grog and food.In all my years going to events at the MCG whether they be cricket, footy or concerts, I have never heard a noise erupt like the one when Warney took 700. I am a bit disappointed in the crowd though. It seemed that a lot of people left quite early after Warney bowled Strauss.In fact, anyone who stayed for the whole innings got to see 5 world records broken all on the same day. 700, 701, 702, 703 and 704. LOL.Hopefully I'm there again tomorrow for day 3.
    Some people are like Slinkies...Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face whenyou push them down a flight of stairs.