Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For your attention and benefit:: James Alexander AKA James Cox AKA Zero

pokerbok is offline Poker Crack

Default For your attention and benefit:: James Alexander AKA James Cox AKA Zero

Time to sit up and take some good advice when it's given."no one is missing the point or taking things out of context. your attempts to portray yourself in your blog as totally balla have made you a laughing stock and rightfully so. Abandon the " you have all missed to point" approach and replace the blog of your alter ego the cool sexy tallented and totally Balla poker stud called Zero with one about the real you, the law student called Jamie"Bugsy (March 15 2007)

Trent is offline PNW Grinder

OMG, I've worked it out. Its been a big set up all along. They're suddenly agreeing too much.Pokerbok = Bugsy!
    Aah! They're dogs... and they're playing poker! - Homer Simpson

Andrew LeRoy is offline PNW Grinder

Sod off J6

PeepOnTheSly is offline PNW Semi-Pro

And in a soup kitchen somewhere in the back alleys of melbourne, a young chef can be heard rejoicing. "hooray im no longer pnw's no1 whipping boy."

pHi
    pHi is offline PNW Grinder

haha nice one chucky
    i dont chase money man, money chase pHi

scott is offline PNW Lurker

What, being a law student isn't "balla"?

klunar is offline PNW Grinder

its not zeros life that is the laughing stock, its his attempts to impress a poker noticeboard that is hilarious.

zero is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Klunar, so you are implying it is hillarious i am trying to impress people such as you ? what are you implying about yourself ?Also how do you distinguish between a laughing stock and hilarious ? furthermore, what the fuck do you as an indidivual have against me other than feeling the need to join in with the others ? You must get that feeling alot though so i shouldn't throw it into question...Just keep on following...
    Finance, Investing, Stock Market, Trading | James Cox Finance Blog>

klunar is offline PNW Grinder

i just think your a douchebag is all

Hutchie is offline PNW Lurker

DO I SMELL BEEEF????....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I SENSE THAT THERE IS SOME BEEF!...............I must say, ZERO, i do not know you nor your poker or card playing prowess, but from the posts i have seen from you i thought u r a Bang'n BALLA...is what they are sayin true? u r simply a fudg'n PAKA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast