Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
OT - NCAA March Madness time!!

Thread: OT - NCAA March Madness time!!

luckyshades is offline PNW Elite

Default OT - NCAA March Madness time!!

This is, in my opinion, unquestionably the greatest sporting tournament in the World today. 64 of the nation's best college basketball teams squaring up to find the best team in the country.Anyone who has been in the USA during March before, knows what sort of atmosphere these games generate, and what a great time it is to be a sportsfan.That said, wondering if there are any college ball fans on PNW who have a tip ?For me, it has to be the Kansas Jayhawks who will reign supreme (I'm tipping them to beat NC State in the Championship Game), but I'll be cheering for the mighty Badgers of Wisconsin!!Go Badgers!!!!

lilRay is offline PNW Amateur

Badgers to the big Show, Texas A&M to beat them with total points in final over 165
    Still looking for my Blog

onegirlarmy is offline PNW Grinder

Man I miss the golden years when they used to show NBA/NCAA on free-to-air tv - anyone remember when Chris Webber got a tech foul for calling a timeout when Michigan had none left?....Oh those were the days....

Chambers is offline PNW Semi-Pro

itll be ohio state or wisconson.greg oden is a manchild.indiana playsgonzaga on ESPN tomorrow morning i think..

TommyL is offline PNW Railbird

WHO could forget the fab 5 of Michigan with Jalen Rose , Juwan Howard and....two other guys losing to Duke and Christian Laettaener under such controversial circumstances.I used to like UMASS when they had Lou Roe and Marcus Camby .More of an NBA fan but should def watch as much college ball as i can.

TommyL is offline PNW Railbird

that first bit should of course read.....fab 5 of Chris Webber , Jalen Rose , Juwan Howard , Jimmy King and Ray Jackson.....

Chambers is offline PNW Semi-Pro

forgot about florida.national champs have all 5 starters back and they are destorying everyone again this season.1) florida gators,2)ohio state buck eyes3) wisconson badgers

GDeevs is offline PNW Railbird

oden- overrated (for now- in 5 years look out)florida- struggling.it'll be acie law and A&M to win it maybe the Hoyas but if Durant (the REAL best player in College) catches fire look out for Texas

Larry Emdur is offline PNW Lurker

Yo, luckyshades and TommyL, I think you're both talking about University of North Carolina, aka. the Tarheels, aka. Michael Jordan's alumnus. I was lucky enough to visit there on exchange a few years ago and am a UNC fan for life. Choosing a school to visit by the quality of their sporting program is probably not the smartest move but for a diehard like me, it's the only way.Storming the court after beating Connecticut, the No.1 team in the nation is something I'll never forget.UNC has the talent and depth so watch out. They're due to meet Texas and the freak Kevin Durant in the East Regional final, hopefully they do because that would be sick!