Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Best Bluffing techniques

Thread: Best Bluffing techniques

a young sammy f arha is offline PNW Railbird

Default Best Bluffing techniques

hey hey,heres one i thought id share with u guys on some top tips for bluffing in pokeroutside australia there is more bluffing than the junk play u see here...which is why i have decided to introduce you all to techniques in which i just decide i will take the pot down and show u how if u understood bluffing, u could do it as well1.) easist to pull off - just keep betting large. When u do this other poeple will auto think uve got a monster even if nothing is on the board and you have nothing big bets mean big hands but u dont necesarily have to follow these rules!! u get??2.) Claiming you have won the pot already. Most people will believe u because they are scared they might be beaten..works well if u do this after the flop, turn and river..enforces the point to them and guarantees u the pot3.) Revealing a card in your hand which might signal u have something strong. eg. if there are 3 kings then showing people u have an king will scare them and allow u to bet them out of it). IN normal play, even if the second card is junk yard dog, showing an ace will norally throw people off and allow u to bet hard into the pot.4.) This is a great trick when your dealer.. u can pretend to look at the flop before betting has finished and then pretend that the cards u saw help u a lot..then u assume betting heavily so that no one calls u..its double bluff becasue u didnt actually see the cards as well, only pretending!! works a treat5.) Claiming u know how to read faces. When someone looks at their cards u immediately tell everyone u can read his face and what cards he has. this person will become defensive everytime u bet because they will think u know what they have and think that u can beat them...they will fold 9 times out of 10..6.) Laughing hysterically after the flop or after each card pretending that it made a massive hand for u and that your gona win..other people will see your lauhging and be scared from calling u..priceless stuff!!7.) FInally this one is a doosy, it has won me more pots than trips 9s or royfl flushes have! just get up from you seat and stand anywhere behind a player when they are viewing their cards.. as soon as they look u laugh and claim u saw them...then as u take your seat state to him and everyone that after seeing what he had you will deciede to bet big as you have better cards!!anyway they are some of my top tricks..if u care to share stories with the gang here leave a message..thanks all

fixertime is offline PNW Railbird

Funny post, good laugh, thanks.

wtf are u on about laughs?? i take it youve never won an WPT title before..??i guess u dont understand the true meaning of how to bluff..otherwise you'd understand how these techniques work and how u can bluff the shit out of any pot u want..

GDeevs is offline PNW Railbird

You are a massive tool- and if you ever walked around behind me and tried to sneak a peek- you'd be spitting out teeth

Junny is offline PNW Lurker

I do this like when there are four spades on the board; you turn over your two red cards for a split second... They'd never trust their vision and think it's a trick... and fold anything less than the nut flush / straight flush.
    Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

fixertime is offline PNW Railbird

You are a crack-up Sammy......."WPT title" ROFL ....... you should change your name to Crusty or Bobo...

wtf is a crusty!?junny i like your tactics but i dont get it!a better move would be to have another deck with u and as people are betting u sift thorugh that deck pretending to swap your cards with cards that u chose out of the deck...people will think u took out ace of spades and will fold monsters as they are scared...but i like ur tactics of revealing parts of your cards..u are learning

in reply to that other fool who doesnt understand bluffing..you dont actually look at his cards u tool, you pretend to, thats the whole point of bluffing..obviously u cant comprehend how bluffing is done by the mastersand trust me...ive done it many times and ive got away with just buying the pot coz i wanted it..u dont seem to get what im sayingmuah

Bugsy is offline PNW Pro

this young sammy farha clearly knows his stuff, no doubt he has been honing his skills and moves in some of the big play money games online against such worthy play money opponents as Dazzler and flush Fergusson's TrustAMate cult.some one should perhaps archive and collate all young sammy's tips as i suspect it will constitute the definative book on beating play money games
    magister, futue te ipsum

TrustAMate Poke r is offline PNW Lurker

Who is this guy? An entertaining post, not very helpful...
    The Eureka Kid - TAMPoker.com - TAM Poker Tour==========================================