Thread: Absolute Poker - Phone call and email

nickkaka is offline Moderator

Default Absolute Poker - Phone call and email

Just got the below email from absolute after a phone call from someone to verify my email, saying they were from Absolute.Just does not look right, it doesnt have the usual trimmings of a professional email. Anybody else get the call - I have emailed to support for verification...and will keep you guys posted.The giveaway for me was the last line about Vista issues, I still run Windows XP - and have not encountered these problems.>From: "George Clinton" >To: >Subject: Absolute Poker Exclusive Bonus Offer>Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:09:06 -0600>>Hello Nicholas,>>>>It was great speaking with you today and once again I do appreciate your>time! Well, here is the offer I spoke about. Please keep in mind this is a>special promotion that is not available on our website or advertised>anywhere else. This offer is valid only for player NICKKAKA. Don't hesitate>to inquire with any questions or comments.>>>>- With your next deposit of $100 or more you will receive:>>- 5% unrestricted cash (capped at $100) or $10 cash which ever is>greater!>>- 30% added to your pending bonus account! (capped at $500)>>- One entry to our EXCLUSIVE VIP Invitational $5,000 tourney that>is played every other Friday!>>>>- With your next deposit of $500 or more you will receive:>>- 5% unrestricted cash (capped at $100) or $10 cash which ever is>greater!>>- 30% added to your pending bonus account! (capped at $500)>>- One entry to our EXCLUSIVE VIP Invitational $5,000 tourney that>is played every other Friday!>>- One seat to the $10K Guaranteed Tournament at 20:00 EST>>>>- With your next deposit of $1000 or more you will receive:>>- 5% unrestricted cash (capped at $100) or $10 cash which ever is>greater!>>- 30% added to your pending bonus account! (capped at $500)>>- One entry to our EXCLUSIVE VIP Invitational $5,000 tourney that>is played every other Friday!>>- One free guest seat to our $75k Guaranteed Tournament>>>>- With your next deposit of $2500 or more you will receive:>>- 5% unrestricted cash (capped at $100) or $10 cash which ever is>greater!>>- 30% added to your pending bonus account! (capped at $500)>>- One entry to our EXCLUSIVE VIP Invitational $5,000 tourney that>is played every other Friday!>>- One free guest seat to our $150k Guaranteed Tournament.>>>>This is a one time offer only. Good for one deposit. Your deposit must be>made within 7 days of this offer.>>>>Please visit the following link in order to get more information about how>to perform your deposit: http://www.absolutepoker.com/banking/deposit.asp>>>>IMPORTANT: This is a personal offer. You need to reply to this email after>you make your deposit in order to receive your bonuses and set up tourneys ->or if you have any questions. This promotion cannot be combined with>another promotion.>>>>About the issue you been having with Windows Vista, I already talked to one>of the tech guys and he will be contacting you with details on how to solve>this problem.>>>>Regards,>>________________________>>Ge orge Clinton>>AbsolutePoker ~ VIP Host>> VIP_Sales@AbsolutePoker.com>>>>Absolute Poker VIP Hosting: Setting The Standard For Online VIP Service>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Sportsbet Tips and other updates - http://twitter.com/nickkaka

Reply - looks ok.... From : Sent : Wednesday, 3 October 2007 11:40:51 AM To : nickXXXXXX@hotmail.com Subject : RE:Genuine email and phone call? [#7990762] | | | Inbox Dear Nicholas,Thank you for your email.The phone call and e-mail you received are legitimate. This is a special offerfrom our sales department. Remember that when you created your account yourcustomer ID is your e-mail address and you entered your address and phonenumber. If you wish to take advantage of any one of these offers simply reply tothis e-mail once you have made your depositIf there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Sincerely,FrankAbsolutePoker ~ VIP Hostvip@AbsolutePoker.comAbsolute Poker VIP Hosting: Setting The Standard For Online VIP Service

TeeCee is offline PNW Grinder

I've recevied these offers from Absolute a few times now. You can be fairly confident that it is a legitimate offer but if you have your doubts email support and verify that it is genuine.

TeeCee is offline PNW Grinder

nice timing

seawasp is offline PNW Grinder

It's a legit offer. I have received and taken advantage of it several times.
    Sic vis pacem parabellum

knightpistol is offline PNW Railbird

It is legit, like others I have received it several times. Next time you talk to them on the phone ask them to switch your accont to a super user account!

Thanks guys - sounds good - getting the $$$ into Neteller now....