Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
$US50 for 28 Minutes "Work"

Thread: $US50 for 28 Minutes "Work"

Anamul is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Default $US50 for 28 Minutes "Work"

Hi All,After last nights excitement (Thanks to All at POKERNETWORK & Noble Poker), I had registered for todays $US5000 Freeroll. It started at 8.00am, but due to the fact I was working, and did not get a break till 8.28, and was on the 'Net by 8.32, I missed the first bit, when I came in, I had $1340 in Chips - played 'til 9.00, and then ,with 5760 (I think) in chips (sitting 7th with Angiebaby leading with 10000+), it was back to work. Came back at 10.50ish, logged back on and found I had finished 10th and Won $US50.00 - all for 28 minutes work!! Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of the important things in Life!! Hehehe
    Peter Riley
    I check, for deception - PP

gaz
    gaz is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Default $US50 for 28 Minutes

Wow.. Well done!

Gutless Wonder is offline PNW Lurker

Can somebody post the results and prizemoney for this tourney please????

DamienCarroll is offline PNW Grinder

You were lucky, your first all in you got dealt Q3o flopp came QQ4Second time you where all in somebody calls the preflop bet, then heads up against you who is sitting out, he checked it to the river. you won with A highI saw three people check it to the river heads up against somebody sitting out, only to lose.HOW STUPID IS EVERYONE, even when we told somebody about this he DID IT AGAINSTUPIDI got in the money, was lucky though, thanks to tonyG who bet half his stack with KK i push over the top as we where both very short stacked with A7o and HE TIMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1YYYYYYYIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEENot sure who won though

captainpants is offline PNW Railbird

You got as much prizemoney as me & I played the whole event. Nice one. I'm still steaming about my post-flop pair of Aces being beaten, chased down by runner-runner clubs for flush.
    "Poker isn't played when blinds are 50-100 they are played in the middle to late stages of the tourney" - thkcduckworth.

danielg is offline PNW Elite

i didnt know this was on at 8am, i woulda got up for it as i didnt start work till later, man this sucks Daniel

Anamul is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Thanks for the Update, Damien - I was wondering what had happened. I was explaining to a co-worker what my chances were, and what had to happen for my to have any chance of "cashing"!!! On my Table there were 5 players sitting out, and I picked up a few blinds when the "live" players folded to me, and I raised the "sitouts" to collect.
    Peter Riley
    I check, for deception - PP

TrustAMate Poke r is offline PNW Lurker

This is a real problem with Noble Poker tourneys, ti is not uncommon for sitouts to make it into the money in smaller tournaments. There needs to be a time limit, if someone does play a hand in the first 30 minutes they need to be booted.
    The Eureka Kid - TAMPoker.com - TAM Poker Tour==========================================