Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROLLED??: A T6 POKER SAGA??

Blu3B3ar is offline PNW Pro

Default ROLLED??: A T6 POKER SAGA??

If you accept this deal, you are getting the worse end of it. MUCH WORSE. Ask for much more.From T6 webpage:T6Poker players' poker money and account balances are held in segregated accounts and not used for any of T6Poker's operational expenses. These segregated accounts are managed by a European bank. The arrangements ensure that T6Poker can at all times fulfill its monetary obligations toward its online poker players, and will provide further reassurance that players' funds are always secure with T6Poker.

Bugsy is offline PNW Pro

just imagine all the fraud you could carry out if you were allowed to win a tournament and withdraw it without paying €50 in rake !
    magister, futue te ipsum

mdizzle is offline PNW Lurker

UPDATE**I have just been paid a $5k cash out and it has arrived in my neteller. hmm tysm waiting 4 to 5 days for a cash out is not acceptable especially when u have 24k euro with a 5k per day maximum withdrawal (15k weekly max with only one pending withdrawal allowed per time) getting these funds out taking into account the withdrawal limits could take 45 days or so. this does not inspire confidence.my processed cash out in around 26 hours is how it should be the inconsistency between peoples experiences on this site was my main concern.obviously on the bandwagon now. the story about the tournament is true Lebsta, i have no reason to lie about anything.It is true the games are soft and the tourney was indeed good value. I am now going to update/edit previous posts.Admin feel free to change the title of the post to something more positive

Bugsy is offline PNW Pro

My most unpleasant experience of this site was winning 800 bucks only to find out later it was play money
    magister, futue te ipsum

tysm is offline PNW Amateur

i am well aware that a 4-5 day withdrawal is not acceptable. i was simply pointing out the fact that my money came in the end because in less then a day you were asking if ur money had been stolen

coops is offline PNW Lurker

I have deposited 480 euro into this site, played in many different tournaments with no success, decided to cash out my remaining 50 euro and get the same email about not having accumulated 50 euro in rake. The only fraud being committed here is by the operators of this shit site.

mdizzle is offline PNW Lurker

tysm,have a think about this for a minute.t6 is a site where no one deposits more than the required for a few guarenteed tourneys. The site is losing money everytime these tourneys are played. Every day this site loses more and more money. while this is standard for a new operation and is probably budgeted for to a certain degree it would not be a first if a poker site used player funds for working capital / expenses.Concern over cashouts for a new site should be very high just as if you were a creditor waiting for your money from any struggling business.i was first told of someone associated with t6 receiving a cash out within 4 hours of making it then i see you saying 4-5 days. i made this post and then my money arrived in a couple of hours not the 4 to 5 days you talk about.remember it is also 4 to 5 days for a max of 5k. i do not like the idea of my poker balance restricted from being withdrawn for like 3 weeks (based on ur cash out figures).my second withdrawal nothing happened in the same time period (24 hrs +) so i just reversed it and made a player transfer to someone who is going to pay me.tysm be objective or declare your interests associated with this site. your love of waiting 4 to 5 days for cashouts is bizarre, especially when their own policy is 72 hours max and so many pokernetwork people have had problems with the site as have been posted on here.Hopefully there will be some news soon about a service similar to gary benson for T6 poker and this would alleviate any of the perceived risks of holding funds in the site.

Anamul is offline PNW Semi-Pro

I only play Freerolls - bye bye muny!
    Peter Riley
    I check, for deception - PP

tysm is offline PNW Amateur

i have not tried to stand up for T6 in anyway. i was simply answering ur questions over how long the withdrawals take. i myself have had plenty of issues with T6, one that has still not been sorted.

jw
    jw is offline PNW Lurker

I got 1055 euros there now, won it accidentally. If anyone wants to buy it I'll take the retail xe rate + pay an extra $100 AUD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast