Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ROLLED??: A T6 POKER SAGA??

mdizzle is offline PNW Lurker

Default ROLLED??: A T6 POKER SAGA??

UPDATE**** Have been paid $5k roughly 26 hours since requested - NH T6.EDIT**** T6 A Winning SagaEDIT**** While i intend to cash some more out i will continue to play the site and give it a chance. ~boring story about winning~ after depositing my $1000 euro i decide to play the lottery $150+$15 rebuy tournament $250,000 guarenteed.i play super awesome against my first table which actually has only 1 player and the rest of the team is sitting out on the 6 handed table. What to do i thought, so i sat out waiting for the others to come as not to steal their blinds. LOL! u fools no ofcourse not!!! i was min raising the heck out of it! with a smile and grin the size of gary bensons when you accept a ten pin bowling bet with him for $1.85 instead of $2 that everyone else was offering at the alley. Shout out to Garys cash out service of course after busting the only real player on my table now every single person is sitting out and i continue to build a stack.Cut to the chase "story of my life" i run so bad, so sickly rigged, i limp into a fourth place finish and turn my 1000 to 16000. hurrah!i try to cash out a modest sum of $5000 which is the maximum allowed per day.Within 30 minutes i receive the following email-----------------Dear Matt, Thank you for your e-mail. T6-Poker has now changed our withdrawal regulations. In order to make a withdrawal on your account, you will now have to have made at least 50 euros in rake. We are implementing this new regulation as a measure to help prevent fraud. Remember to make 20€ minimum, no withdrawal prior to first deposit. They must also meet the NEW requirement of raking €50 in order to make a withdrawal: Maximum amounts out:€5,000 daily€15,000 weekly€30,000 monthlyAny request above €25.000 will be performed using wire transfer. If you should have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact by mail or live on our 24/7 chat line.Ok so now im frustrated at the demands however i decide to play some cash games on the site. In summary i win another $5k roughly against some pretty average players. I pay well over $50 euro in rake and receive my first cash out of the $5000 daily maximum roughly 26 hours after my initial request probably 24 hours after ive completed the 50 euro rake.Matt

gaz
    gaz is offline PNW Semi-Pro

who's the chump offering 15k?take it before he changes his mind

UPDATE**** Have been paid $5k roughly 26 hours since requested - NH T6.Live support now saying that it is not possible to increase deposit or withdrawal limits above $5000.they will need to look at this if they want to target 5 10, 10 20 and higher players.Also tell me to wait 72 hours for cashout.UPDATE**** Have been paid $5k roughly 26 hours since requested - NH T6.

jcsydney is offline PNW Amateur

are you saying they offered to pay you out 15kUSD of the $30k u have in there as a deal?jc

jcsydney no sorry mate didnt explain properly a PNW member offered to pay me 15k USD for my balance. T6 say everything is fine and to wait for the first 5k in 72 hours.

Lebsta is offline PNW Novice

I find it hard to believe that 4/6 players on a table in a $150 rebuy tournament sat out the entire game. As for T6, do everyone a huge favour and felt the entire T6 team, cash out your winnings and T6 would be forced to shut shop. No poker site should be allowed to refuse a players right to withdraw their money whenever the fuck they want to. Shame on them !!

seawasp is offline PNW Grinder

*mdizzle* Yo T6 *T6Joker* Yes sir*mdizzle* DO YOU HATE MONEY?!?
    Sic vis pacem parabellum

tysm is offline PNW Amateur

my first withdrawal took 4-5 dyas. but it came all the same. so just be patient

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast