Thread: MANSIONpoker

Alan914 is offline PNW Novice

Default MANSIONpoker

I received a leter with a CD inside saying if I install there software I will get $15 credited to my account. Yeah what a load of crap 2 emails to them they dont even reply.Step 1 Put Cd into your computer and install Mansionpoker.com (Done)Step 2 Register and email us directly at CDpoker@mansion.com, let us know you have taken up the offer, and we will credit you free $15 directly into your Account (Done twice) they dont even reply.Did anyone else get the CD in the mail and if so did they get the $15 its such a piddly amount but its just not right doing stuff like this.Alan.

nickkaka is offline Moderator

Default MANSIONpoker

Go to mansion - download the software and register there - much easier and more trustworthy
    Sportsbet Tips and other updates - http://twitter.com/nickkaka

mattp is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Default MANSIONpoker

Mansion did a promo at the end of last year with a "Free $25".They didn't pay.T6 are running a promo that promises "Free $25" . Turns out it is useless play money.The bottom line is - stick with the major sites that back up their offers with cash & they are known to pay. This means Party, Stars & Full Tilt.It is not worth worrying about sites that are big on promises that they can't or wont deliver on.
    "The key to limit hold'em is to put a man to a decision for some of his chips"