Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 102

Thread: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

  1. #11
    CNT_CRUSHER Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    I'm not saying everybody has to be the same but I do think that some people should remember that they are grown adults playing a game of cards. You might do more learning if you didn't sit around circle jerking.

  2. #12
    QUEEN-BEE Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    Quote Originally Posted by CNT_CRUSHER View Post
    I'm not saying everybody has to be the same but I do think that some people should remember that they are grown adults playing a game of cards. You might do more learning if you didn't sit around circle jerking.

    Mmmmm who said my role in poker was playing. I think its shows where my role is in poker Crusher . I have a big passion for the game, workers and the players, including the future of poker. Like any job Crusher. If we all sat back and left it to others, nothing would get done, no promoting, no sponsors, no venues, for example and eventually no poker for you boys to play. So to me not just the players keep poker going its everyone that keeps poker pumping. I hope you understand now.

  3. #13
    Strong Play Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    Quote Originally Posted by QUEEN-BEE View Post
    I hope you understand now.
    Well Crusher, do you?

  4. #14
    nickkaka Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    Quote Originally Posted by QUEEN-BEE View Post


    Anyone Ineterested in joining the poker hearted contact me via facebook inbox at Cindy QUEEN-BEE Morgan
    What if someone doesnt have facebook

  5. #15
    QUEEN-BEE Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    Quote Originally Posted by nickkaka View Post
    What if someone doesnt have facebook
    Simply inbox me here

  6. #16
    Zutroy Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    Quote Originally Posted by QUEEN-BEE View Post
    Anyone Ineterested in joining the poker hearted contact me via facebook inbox at Cindy QUEEN-BEE Morgan
    Queen Bee, who was funnier on set during the filming of Caddy Shack, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray or Rodney Dangerfield?

    "cindy morgan" - Google Search

  7. #17
    CNT_CRUSHER Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "


  8. #18
    QUEEN-BEE Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    hahahahahah crusher, now that is funny

  9. #19
    Gtrain24 Guest

    Default Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    Quote Originally Posted by QUEEN-BEE View Post
    hahahahahah crusher, now that is funny
    Seems like another one went straight through to Brad Haddin...

  10. #20
    QUEEN-BEE Guest

    Wink Re: POKER HEARTED " Beating Constantly "

    Quote Originally Posted by Zutroy View Post
    Queen Bee, who was funnier on set during the filming of Caddy Shack, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray or Rodney Dangerfield?

    "cindy morgan" - Google Search
    Zutroy you wont find me that way on google Cindy QUEEN-BEE Morgan - Google Search

    As for who was funnier on set, I don't know... Who?

    Have a great day.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •