Thread: ATT: PNW

THE FIDDLA is offline PNW Grinder

Default ATT: PNW

PNW,I've been waiting patiently for your coverage to improve because I know you guys usually produce the goods, but I still don't know what's going on half the time. Yesterday it improved dramatically, but today it's back to a guessing game.Why don't you cut your losses and just go back to last year's format. I can't speak for anybody else, but all I want is constant updates like last year.I hope I'm not being too harsh, coz I know you guys want it to work properly as well.JOEYTEZ
    How could you call my all-in on that flop???
    Fucken Taxi Driver - YOU HIT EVERYTHING!!!!

Guest is offline PNW Grinder

Sorry to let you down Fiddla but as yoy can see we are back up again and live. We hope you will enjoy what we are bringing you at this stage.

THE FIDDLA is offline PNW Grinder

PNW,Just saw it the second after I posted.Thank you!!!JOEYTEZ
    How could you call my all-in on that flop???
    Fucken Taxi Driver - YOU HIT EVERYTHING!!!!

master1 is offline PNW Railbird

Fiddla old sonThe new format has nothing to do with it (except for excerllence). It is purely a matter of time and staff available. Bretski was available to us last year to boost the team and the shifts. This year he is pumping elsewhere.It is a long 16 bdays or so and we will have to ration ourselves. Trying for last six hours for the rest of the events. Will see how we go. I could do with some SPEED?
    www.aussiemillionsfreerolls.com

Guest is offline PNW Grinder

BUT please DON'T STOP posting your comments. I value them quite highly and rely on the feedback.maurie