Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to see the Girls club looking after each other

DoctorDangerous is offline PNW Railbird

Default Nice to see the Girls club looking after each other

I do understand that when you have the physical appearance and fitness of a walruss combined with the heart of a pea, you need your girlfriends to stick up for you - however, this is bordering on the ridiculous:

Infraction notice from Nickaka....

Dear DoctorDangerous,

You have received an infraction at PokerNetwork Australian Poker Forum - Poker in Australia.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    -------
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.pokernetwork.com/forums/m...tml#post278079

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nickkaka

Posted by DoctorDangerous

A) incorrect
    B) Any form of finance broker

Also, do you have any inkling as to what some of the yound real estate agents (sorry, salespeople, not agents) who work for McGrath earn?????

They only need to do a two week couse!!!

You have NO IDEA!!

All the best,
    PokerNetwork Australian Poker Forum - Poker in Australia

I can only guess that it's the part where I say "you have no idea" that is the offending part

Seriously girls...grow at least one spine between you all!
    Never get into a fight with an ugly person - they have nothing to lose!!!

DaNRL is offline PNW Grinder

Default Re: Nice to see the Girls club looking after each other

Guess "Has no fucking idea what he's talking about" wasn't in the pull down list ...
    The Penguin is a survivor - he will be there at the end

Elvis is offline PNW Grinder

[ ] Threadworthy

dekkyboy is offline PNW Lurker

Not to mention the fact that no-one came close to answering the call " who around here has netted (the equivalent) of $100k p.a for 20, even 10 straight ( i'll drop the bar) years directly from poker ?

I just need to know so I can take seriously the gravity with which some on this site talk about the game, because without the aforementioned kind of record (or better) , poker just equates to an enjoyable pastime from which some sporadic, incidental money is " made".

Again, I really like and play the game but some of us need a little perspective with regard to their own degree of wisdom and importance.

So, for the last time - $100k plus for ten straight years or more...anyone?

Finally, please no theories or dry maths about how it can be profitable- just come forward if you fit the above criteria. Thanks

Strong Play is offline Moderator

I mean, no doubt you've thought of this, but you could always just not read the tripe that gets posted here...
    Seriously rickwaa be more of a loser.

random_chu is offline PNW Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dekkyboy View Post
    Not to mention the fact that no-one came close to answering the call " who around here has netted (the equivalent) of $100k p.a for 20, even 10 straight ( i'll drop the bar) years directly from poker ?

I just need to know so I can take seriously the gravity with which some on this site talk about the game, because without the aforementioned kind of record (or better) , poker just equates to an enjoyable pastime from which some sporadic, incidental money is " made".

Again, I really like and play the game but some of us need a little perspective with regard to their own degree of wisdom and importance.

So, for the last time - $100k plus for ten straight years or more...anyone?

Finally, please no theories or dry maths about how it can be profitable- just come forward if you fit the above criteria. Thanks
    are you profitable tho?

dekkyboy is offline PNW Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by random_chu View Post
    are you profitable tho?
    Hell no ! You see i'm 37 y.o and play for fun - i've always gambled so i like the sport of it. I don't mind losing a reasonable amount , and if I win - great.

My point is - and I can speak with confidence here - that pro gamblers almost always fail, die broke, whatever. I'm not saying people shouldn't have a go at it, but they need to remember that however " in control " of outcomes they think they are, in fact they are not.

I know full well that a year or two or three of "success" on the punt might give someone ( particularly a cocky young man, or someone who has difficulty negotiating mainstream society) delusions of adequacy.

I'm just saying that those who play cards for a living should keep their heads down, refrain from offering unsolicited pearls of wisdom, (on ANY topic) and thank God for every day they don't see their name on the bankruptcy roll.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by dekkyboy View Post
    Hell no ! You see i'm 37 y.o and play for fun - i've always gambled so i like the sport of it. I don't mind losing a reasonable amount , and if I win - great.

My point is - and I can speak with confidence here - that pro gamblers almost always fail, die broke, whatever. I'm not saying people shouldn't have a go at it, but they need to remember that however " in control " of outcomes they think they are, in fact they are not.

I know full well that a year or two or three of "success" on the punt might give someone ( particularly a cocky young man, or someone who has difficulty negotiating mainstream society) delusions of adequacy.

I'm just saying that those who play cards for a living should keep their heads down, refrain from offering unsolicited pearls of wisdom, (on ANY topic) and thank God for every day they don't see their name on the bankruptcy roll.

GL

Or "borrowing" from every friend, family member (after their credit has been shot!) for their next buy-in as it seems every 2nd poker player does - whilst still continuing to pretend that they are making a living...and "loving their life!" - DELUDED.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDangerous View Post
    I do understand that when you have the physical appearance and fitness of a walruss combined with the heart of a pea, you need your girlfriends to stick up for you - however, this is bordering on the ridiculous:

Infraction notice from Nickaka....

Dear DoctorDangerous,

You have received an infraction at PokerNetwork Australian Poker Forum - Poker in Australia.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    -------
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.pokernetwork.com/forums/m...tml#post278079

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nickkaka

Posted by DoctorDangerous

A) incorrect
    B) Any form of finance broker

Also, do you have any inkling as to what some of the yound real estate agents (sorry, salespeople, not agents) who work for McGrath earn?????

They only need to do a two week couse!!!

You have NO IDEA!!

All the best,
    PokerNetwork Australian Poker Forum - Poker in Australia

I can only guess that it's the part where I say "you have no idea" that is the offending part

Seriously girls...grow at least one spine between you all!
    Now - exactly as expected, this post has received an infraction - clearly demonstrating the type of people that Nickaka and Strong Play are.

I have heard rumours about the type of people they are previously - it is good to see some actions to back those rumours up.

Well done!! You should be very proud.

Strong Play is offline Moderator

yeh that was me...

the little "give infringement" button was still there, I had to click it just to see if it worked...

it did.
    Seriously rickwaa be more of a loser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast