Thread: Attention :CROWN/Christian - RE: AMM Satellites ONLINE and LIVE

vaincross is offline PNW Amateur

Default Attention :CROWN/Christian - RE: AMM Satellites ONLINE and LIVE

What is the current situation regarding any 1 player winning an online seat AND a 2nd (or more) seat via Crown LIVE. I believe there has been instances in the past where winning online satellites have been essentially declared void.

So if anyone is fortunate enough to win a seat to the AMM on any online site offering them, what would be the situation re the 2nd seat. Are they instantly transferrable? Do Crown have any buy back in place? Obviously this question remains if you won a live seat first and an online seat second. Do any of these rules also vary from online site to site?

Any assistance would be greatly assisted prior to making any attempts to get into this PRESTIGIOUS event.

Cheers
    JAKE THE MOOSE

Fat Kid No Life is offline PNW Lurker

Default Re: Attention :CROWN/Christian - RE: AMM Satellites ONLINE and LIVE

i won a live sat and a online sat through Pokerstars last year and they credited the money to my account T$ worth the ticket, I won the online sat first but they never questioned it.
    No life from 1991 - Present.

Monkey is offline PNW Railbird

I would trust the online site to refund you you're ticket rather than Crown

Despite asking many times, its almost impossible to get a straight answer from crown in regards to winning two tickets

It sounds like the actual procedure is your second ticket is void, but they are often willing to 'help you out' and arrange for it to be purchased by someone else under the table

But with the desperation for numbers this year it could prove difficult

I really cant say for sure and would appreciate some Crown response

C_Bomb is offline PNW Railbird

I believe Crowns stance is that the money form the Live satties is already paid into the Aussie Millions Fund so you would have to request the credit from the online site.

Some may argue that the seat you won first would take precedence but that wouldn't change either parties mind IMO.

pokerhunter is offline PNW Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bomb View Post
    I believe Crowns stance is that the money form the Live satties is already paid into the Aussie Millions Fund so you would have to request the credit from the online site.

Some may argue that the seat you won first would take precedence but that wouldn't change either parties mind IMO.
    Exactly, but Crown being Crown i think we all know the outcome here !!