Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe leaves Stars what now?

USUALSUSPECT is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Default Re: Joe leaves Stars what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic Immunity View Post
    Pretty sure I do know what I am talking about .... No you really don't, please tell me what minister inside the IGA shares information with you ... no one ... figured ... stfu!

Why don't you explain to me how the IGA is not breached everyday by the online sites ? the IGA is corrupt and one giant LOL ...

Why would they give Joe the boot ? Do you think they want to sign up all online players to promote poker instead ? as JK said ... he is past his used by date and no longer a draw card for sign ups ... Stars will look to players like risk, onthemac, moneyshot, jackovich etc etc ... these boys are exciting and are a modern draw card!

If you knew anything of the IGA you would know that they break the law with every deposit they accept from Australian residents ..... Or am I incorrect ? you're incorrect in so many ways ... I would call it 'blind delusions'

So UsualSuspect ... Explain away if I am wrong about the IGA :-)
    If something isn't broke ... don't fix it ... so much corruption from the au gov regarding online gaming it's ludicrous ...
    obviously the IGA is being overhauled .. but until IGA 2012/13 is released, we really don't know a fucking thing .. so! until then Stars still has 200,000 players on 31,000 tables including Australians ... so Graham 'Levick 2.0' Bernhard ... keep your conspiracies and envious positions intact, bite your tongue/keyboard and diagf

InTheWhiskaz is offline PNW Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by TeeCee View Post
    This revolution, boom, fad, whatever you want to call it was always going to happen here Aus as it did everywhere across the world regardless of Joe winning the ME.
    The boom would have happened, but the extent to which it did was a direct result of Joe winning. Anyone who played at crown pre and post can tell you that's a plain fact.

If Joe Hachem was Joe Blow from Australia it may have happened as well, but I do think he did have a personality, story, hook (pass the sugar, aussie aussie aussie) that did translate into making that boom bigger than would have been.

I think Joe being let go from pokerstars is likely a reflection that he doesn't cut through anywhere near as much internationally as he does here and given Australia is a backwater it just doesn't stack up anymore.

Diplomatic Immunity is offline PNW Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by USUALSUSPECT View Post
    obviously the IGA is being overhauled .. but until IGA 2012/13 is released, we really don't know a fucking thing .. so! until then ........ keep your conspiracies and envious positions intact, bite your tongue/keyboard and diagf
    So are you saying that it is legal for the onlines sites to accept deposits ?
    Do I need to insert Section 15 of the act here ?
    Or is your attitude "Let them f$%k the law and screw Australians"
    The law is the law ..... In laymans terms .... rather similar to the US laws prohibiting their banks from taking deposits .... lol

And we know how that worked out.

I love poker, but maybe these online companies should show enough corporate responsibility to abide by the laws of the country's it tries to illegally operate in.

mjw006 is offline PNW Lurker

Im not well versed in the legal side of things... So not even going to try to jump in there.

But seriously, why is everyone losing their minds? What is to say this isn't as simple as a contract offered that Joe didn't see as suitable so they parted ways amicably?

I haven't really seen a press release like this one when someone leaves, which to me suggests that they very likely parted on good terms.

Maybe you are right and the sky really is falling or w/e, but I don't really see anything that REALLY suggests that right now.

So are you saying that it is legal for the onlines sites to accept deposits ? yes
    Do I need to insert Section 15 of the act here ? no
    Or is your attitude "Let them f$%k the law and screw Australians"
    Maybe, I believe it it the responsibility for every Australian to visibly see the fraudulent government line, and then cross it intentionally

The law is the law ..... In laymans terms .... rather similar to the US laws prohibiting their banks from taking deposits .... lol ... Dude, The USGOV is the biggest fraudulent, deceitful, devious, lying scum corporation on the planet .. Do not trust them nor follow their profiteering war mongering agenda and No the law is the law whenever is suits the biggest corporation in this country ... the au gov .. same goes that they will also break that law when it suits them

And we know how that worked out. ... pretty well so far me thinks

I love poker, but maybe these online companies should show enough corporate responsibility to abide by the laws of the country's it tries to illegally operate in. sheep still missing the point
    If the au gov tomorrow announced it was illegal to scrunch your toilet paper when you wiped your ass .. would you then conciously fold the paper in fear of the legislation?

Diplomatic Immunity is offline PNW Grinder

UsualSuspect ....

You are either just plain stupid ... or an arrogant online super star.

Either way I will post a nice little summary of the IGA and the breaches and lt m know where I am wrong

random_chu is offline PNW Amateur

watching diplomatic immunity and usualsuspect argue is like watching two dyslexic children trying to spell ameliorate

UsualSuspect ....

You are either just plain stupid ... or an arrogant online super star.

Either way I will post a nice little summary of the IGA and the breaches and lt m know where I am wrong
    Hi Graham,

fwiw I am neither stupid nor do I play Poker for a living ...

So, you are the online identities 'intheloop' and 'bushlawyer'. You are also the Graham Bernhard who attempted holding online poker at ransom by personally attacking Chris Levick and his enterprises and threatening to release certain information or whatever to back your cause. You are also the same Graham Bernhard who whilst threatening the online poker industry weasled your way into the NPL/FTP collaboration and set yourself up on the merit of others. You are the businessman [succesful or not] who is detrimental to the game of Poker, you cannot be trusted. Anything you say is tainted because you have shown the Australian Poker community what cards you play and you're a filthy lying cheat who is intent on nothing but self success and individual satisfaction. You cannot be trusted. You don't hold the game close to your heart. You are a scandalous motherfucker imo! And to be honest if dog ate dog and consequences didn't exist your slimy ass wouldn't be in position it is today ...Again ... you do not know shit mate ... you're deluded and narcisistic and a complete fucking sham. and tbh for all we know .. you are probably a government rat relaying all this information to the IGA ... narc? possible!

ohh hi chu ...

you're a fucking moron donk mate ... graphs rising northward?? so does a chinese slave worker with a bank account
    ... p.s. unhide your opr stats ... show us the money
    Last edited by USUALSUSPECT; 19-12-2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: fuck poker network

random_chu is offline PNW Amateur

gosh, i strongly feel the need to prove myself to plebs on tha intarnets

oh wait, no i don't

teehee teehee you mad tho

Quote Originally Posted by random_chu View Post
    gosh, i strongly feel the need to prove myself to plebs on tha intarnets

oh wait, no i don't

teehee teehee you mad tho
    yet your writing on this faggot site says otherwise ...

EG. psychology would suggest the opposite .. EG. you're a try hard ... EG. HU4rollz?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast