Thread: I Got the system ive been playing for 3 months now and havn't lost!

yianni83 is offline PNW Novice

Default I Got the system ive been playing for 3 months now and havn't lost!

Hi its been 3 months since i read simon sharps books and using his systems i havnt lost in 3 months.
    Some times can be slow but by the end of a sitting ive walked away with a profit.
    Im happy with it anyone else read it or one of the ones similar? U wont believe it?
    I play at Party poker anyone else play there? I tried poker stars once but wasnt fond of it.
    And this is the book I read. Poker Strategy - The Great White Shark Online Teaxs Hold'em Poker System
    Cheers, John.

luckyshades is offline PNW Elite

Default Re: I Got the system ive been playing for 3 months now and havn't lost!

Quote Originally Posted by yianni83 View Post
    Hi its been 3 months since i read simon sharps books and using his systems i havnt lost in 3 months.
    Some times can be slow but by the end of a sitting ive walked away with a profit.
    Im happy with it anyone else read it or one of the ones similar? U wont believe it?
    I play at Party poker anyone else play there? I tried poker stars once but wasnt fond of it.
    And this is the book I read. Poker Strategy - The Great White Shark Online Teaxs Hold'em Poker System
    Cheers, John.
    Your ideas intrigue me and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter.