Thread: Crown Poker $40k WSOP Package

Yorkshire Pudding is offline Super Moderator

Default Crown Poker $40k WSOP Package

Have you boys and girls seen the new $40k WSOP package put together by the Crown?

Day 1 is a freeroll with AUD$10 rebuys and Day 2 a AUD$550 entry with an AUD$200 bonus add-on.

Winner walks away with entry to the WSOP Main Event, entry to the $25k super satellite to the $1m Big One for One Drop, 12 nights accommodation and AUD$5k spending money! Sounds superb to me, wish I could play!

Link to article.

mhfc1987 is offline PNW Lurker

Default Re: Crown Poker $40k WSOP Package

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Pudding View Post
    Have you boys and girls seen the new $40k WSOP package put together by the Crown?

Day 1 is a freeroll with AUD$10 rebuys and Day 2 a AUD$550 entry with an AUD$200 bonus add-on.

Winner walks away with entry to the WSOP Main Event, entry to the $25k super satellite to the $1m Big One for One Drop, 12 nights accommodation and AUD$5k spending money! Sounds superb to me, wish I could play!

Link to article.

June 23rd and 24th its on...I'l be there for sure

C_Bomb is offline PNW Railbird

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Pudding View Post

Link to article.
    It would be much more attractive if they allowed you to change the $25k satty for other tourneys. Can't think that many people would prefer to use $25k for a satellite over playing maybe 5 or 6 other side events.

mhfc1987 is offline PNW Lurker

Personally i would rather the 25k into the main one.