Thread: Ray Bitar,CEO of Full Tilt out on bail.

JK.
    JK. is offline PNW Elite

Default Ray Bitar,CEO of Full Tilt out on bail.

Knowing the American methods,Ray Bitar is out on bail right now but I predict after
    some money changes hands,he will receive three months ,instead of the 146 years he is up for.
    Hope I am wrong .
    John Kocbek.

Yorkshire Pudding is offline Super Moderator

Default Re: Ray Bitar,CEO of Full Tilt out on bail.

What he did was scandalous and deserves locking up. if it were in any other industry he certainly would have been put behind bars for a long time. It's people like him that will stop this industry being regulated and licensed properly and allow people around the world to play this fantastic game online freely.

JK.
    JK. is offline PNW Elite

The harder some people try to take poker out of the gutter,many scumbags put it right back in there.
    To name just a few,Biter,Ferguson,Ivey etc,etc.
    John Kocbek.

Ace Fire is offline PNW Railbird

Quote Originally Posted by JK. View Post
    Knowing the American methods,Ray Bitar is out on bail right now but I predict after
    some money changes hands,he will receive three months ,instead of the 146 years he is up for.
    Hope I am wrong .
    I cannot get over how Americans think they live in the best country in the world. "Land of the free!" What a load of bullshit.
    Pay tax on a winfall, tax on poker, no online poker, a shitty health care system where the rich are the only ones able to get any. A kid can't get an education because its to expensive. You gotta wonder, no! The american soldiers are taught to hate instead of trying to help the Afghan people. The french live an average 7 years longer than those fucked up people in the USA because they have no stress when they get old and sick as the french look after their own. But the American's all think they have it good. Blinded by the truth. It is the last place on this planet I would want to live.
    Sorry to derail JK I just needed to rant.
    End rant!

Ace Fire

JK.
    JK. is offline PNW Elite

Ace Fire,I tend to agree with you.
    They are loud and tend to think they are the best in the world at everything.
    It all stems from their education upbringing.
    From the day they are born they are told they are the best.
    When they go to school they are told to repeat every day"we are the best"and "God save America"and only America.
    They hold "World Championships" at trivial sports ,only Americans play.
    They know nothing about the rest of the world.Very few Americans know the capital of Australia is Canberra.
    They know the names of all their own presidents and sports stars but know nothing about the geography and history of te rest of the world.
    They don't realise that their superior attitude makes them the most hated people in the world.(just ahead of England and Australia)
    One question,can anyone answer?
    Australians used to be the most liked and admired people in the world.What went wrong?Even only 10 years ago,I used to proudly show my Australian passport when travelling around the world.Especially in places like Turkey(which is a Muslim country).
    Now I tend to hide my passport and take it out only when I have to.
    Where did we go wrong?
    John Kocbek.

SwoopAE is offline PNW Semi-Pro

If the players get paid, I don't really mind how long he gets as long as he has to forfeit all of his assets and gets a jail term.

Ace Fire is offline PNW Railbird

Quote Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
    If the players get paid, I don't really mind how long he gets as long as he has to forfeit all of his assets and gets a jail term.
    Yeah I'm sure he will have 24 million or so stashed away. I heard he tried to access an account the DOJ hadn't frozen. Anyway I certainly hope he does jail time especially if we don't get our money back. Just glad I removed a good chunck of my Full Guilt Poker roll before the end of June 2011. RB, HL, CF are just Wankers. HL as he is such a condescending prick but obviously can't run a buisness. WTG fucking up a golden goose.
    Wrote my FTP roll off last year but would be greatful for pokerstars to come to the rescue. I'm not holding my breath!

JK.
    JK. is offline PNW Elite

These guys had a great business.But as I have said before,there is no limit to peoples' greed.
    This greed as you say,killed the golden goose.
    John Kocbek.

grunter is offline PNW Elite

Quote Originally Posted by JK. View Post
    their superior attitude makes them the most hated people in the world.(just ahead of England and Australia)
    Australians used to be the most liked and admired people in the world.What went wrong?.
    Hi JK, great to be back reading your educated posts.

Please tell me more about this. I didn't know that we had been ranked so highly on this list. As an aside, can you point me in the direction of the list? It would be nice to see what other countries are on it.
    pz to all