Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

  1. #1
    ben dee is offline PNW Railbird
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    178

    Default Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    Joe Hachem: "Gold And Yang Destroyed The World Champ Legacy" - YouTube

    This youtube clip of Joe "WSOP 2005 Big Dance Champion of the Galaxy" Hachem has completely tilted me beyond comprehension.


    The channel uploading this ( bluff magazine ) has disabled comments as no doubt many would have torched Joe in the foreseeable future.

    Here is a guy that was playing $8/16 Limit Holdem with us in the weeks prior to his life changing tournament win and $10 max No - Limit online coming across like a 35 year tournament veteran or seasoned road gambler with riverboat stories & anecdotes of gun toting opponents in underground games where players would turn up with suitcase full of money and leave with two.


    His average tournament buy at poker stars from 2002-2005 was $13 and he seldom played group 1 Crown events unless he had won a seat or was sposored by Mick Sticky Micky Guttman or Sam Korman.


    The guy would run monthly events at his home to help build his bankroll and would rely on 30 or 40 players attending to get buy-ins at Crown the next month.

    The ONLY reason he went to Vegas in 2005 was because his now busto/deep in debt leb mate Emad Tahtou binked a $33 satellite to WSOP and decided it a good idea to sub lease his gratis accomodation to a few lads back home.

    Joe took him up on it.

    He wins a seat to an $1100 event from an early bird sattelite (25 dollar buy in and ran 10th for roughly 30k


    He raised 6000 of 10000 buyin from mates at 1:1 ratio of % and he sat down to play the main


    For 6 lonnnnnnnnng days, he avoided going all-in and was heads up for the title


    He gets a magic flop and the turn card roped in the runner up Steve D as it gave him
    Top pair, open ended straight draw

    Hachem WINS 10 million aussie dollars that day

    He tips the dealer USD $100 and sends that glorified waiter THE HUX on mega super tilt by not tipping dealers the customary % off the top

    He returns to an airport with 3 people waiting for him

    He then tries his hand at cash games- (with his newfound usd $250k /per annum sponsorship from Poker Stars, plus his $1million dollar naming rights from Crown ( plus year round role as ambassador) - he soon realises that the cash game players are THE REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD of poker opponents and is quick to stem the bleeding he was given by saying " yeah these guys are all sheriffs; they chase me down to the river so that they can go home to their kids and boast that daddy beat a World Champion in a hand of poker last night - so i think i'll stick to tourneys.

    In the video here, he lambasts cash game players who hunt down fish as the enemy of poker and people like that detract from his "hard work as ambassador"

    He burns Jamie Gold and Jerry Yang as WSOP winners that were tooo young to win and are not as seasoned as he and orhers to steer the ship of wsop winners

    My question is this:


    WHERE THE FUCK WOULD JOE HACHEM BE IF HE RAN
    2nd in WSOP 2005?

    Would anyone know his name outside Melbourne ?

    Would Shane Warne give him the time of day?

    Would a tv network underwrite his tv show?

    Or would he be the local player that nearly binked top dollar

    Joe , give us a fkn break in the video above; grinders and multi tablers are The Real poker champions. X

    You are just a luckbox that was last man standing after a few days

    How do the commentators keep a fkn straight face ?????

  2. #2
    overtheocean is offline PNW Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    And just how do you know all the details of Joe's commercial deals with Stars, Crown etc. Also where do you get off calling HUX a glorified waiter - do you have any idea of his talents and what he has done for poker worldwide?

  3. #3
    ben dee is offline PNW Railbird
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by overtheocean View Post
    And just how do you know all the details of Joe's commercial deals with Stars, Crown etc. Also where do you get off calling HUX a glorified waiter - do you have any idea of his talents and what he has done for poker worldwide?
    1. His brother was his manager from 2005 august to july 2007.
    His ex was privvy to all negotiations as offers were sent by agents to her fax machine
    for him to peruse/then discuss with the champ.
    That is how.

    2. Re: Hux . Where do i get off ? I do not. He makes my vagina dry. And i'm a male.
    Hux was a $22.90/hr dealer at Crown who sucked the right dicks and washed the appropriate balls
    to be given an opportunity to commentate a $100 buy-in at an Indian Casino

    "Longfeather bets $575 chips and awaits. But what's this? LittleBigHorn has pushed all his chips in!"
    We may just have a first prize winner of the $3,660 on offer !!"

    He was part of the T6 pyramid scheme and by the time Perry Friedman wiped his post orgasmic cock on Hux's thankful chin, The Hux was gleaming like a peacock on forums EVERYWHERE, belittling crappy sites like poker stars and promoting his Full Tilt Black Card and the pro's associated with Full Tilt and how Full Tilt would be #1 for the remainder of our lifetimes and many years beyond that.... then, all of a sudden, the super active forum comment
    machine that was th Hux fell silent when Full Tilt Black Friday details slowly revealed THEFT and DECEIT by his idols.
    The contributors at this forum- many with 5 and 6 figure accounts, needed answer.
    The Hux fell silent.
    His silence was NOT golden.

    This silence has continued no end at Forums everywhere


    What a fkn ZERO that HUX is.

  4. #4
    roger kint is offline PNW Lurker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    JK your thoughts please

    Just to remind us all of what THE HUX has done for poker

  5. #5
    Baron Vo Mandor is offline PNW Semi-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,256

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by roger kint View Post
    JK your thoughts please

    Just to remind us all of what THE HUX has done for poker
    All poker players win.

    It's easy.

    Anyone who doesn't is a donkey.

  6. #6
    boreemax is offline PNW Amateur
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    254

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    Great article by Phil Galfond about new school players vs old school players

    Speaking for the New School - Chatter | Run It Once

  7. #7
    SwoopAE is offline PNW Semi-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,099

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    Interesting thread. I don't really have anything to contribute

  8. #8
    Spikey is offline PNW Amateur
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    300

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    Interesting thread. This video has something for everyone...
    Joe Hachem likes magic612
    I can't believe I haven't found this guy a long time ago.
    If you want to die early, just retire -- Jeff Kennett

  9. #9
    boreemax is offline PNW Amateur
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    254

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    jerry yang response...............

    Jerry Yang Responds to Joe Hachem's Harsh Comments about Poker Ambassadorship | PokerNews

  10. #10
    Whywait is offline PNW Lurker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Is Joe Hachem FUCKING SERIOUS ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by ben dee View Post
    Joe Hachem: "Gold And Yang Destroyed The World Champ Legacy" - YouTube

    This youtube clip of Joe "WSOP 2005 Big Dance Champion of the Galaxy" Hachem has completely tilted me beyond comprehension.


    The channel uploading this ( bluff magazine ) has disabled comments as no doubt many would have torched Joe in the foreseeable future.

    Here is a guy that was playing $8/16 Limit Holdem with us in the weeks prior to his life changing tournament win and $10 max No - Limit online coming across like a 35 year tournament veteran or seasoned road gambler with riverboat stories & anecdotes of gun toting opponents in underground games where players would turn up with suitcase full of money and leave with two.


    His average tournament buy at poker stars from 2002-2005 was $13 and he seldom played group 1 Crown events unless he had won a seat or was sposored by Mick Sticky Micky Guttman or Sam Korman.


    The guy would run monthly events at his home to help build his bankroll and would rely on 30 or 40 players attending to get buy-ins at Crown the next month.

    The ONLY reason he went to Vegas in 2005 was because his now busto/deep in debt leb mate Emad Tahtou binked a $33 satellite to WSOP and decided it a good idea to sub lease his gratis accomodation to a few lads back home.

    Joe took him up on it.

    He wins a seat to an $1100 event from an early bird sattelite (25 dollar buy in and ran 10th for roughly 30k


    He raised 6000 of 10000 buyin from mates at 1:1 ratio of % and he sat down to play the main


    For 6 lonnnnnnnnng days, he avoided going all-in and was heads up for the title


    He gets a magic flop and the turn card roped in the runner up Steve D as it gave him
    Top pair, open ended straight draw

    Hachem WINS 10 million aussie dollars that day

    He tips the dealer USD $100 and sends that glorified waiter THE HUX on mega super tilt by not tipping dealers the customary % off the top

    He returns to an airport with 3 people waiting for him

    He then tries his hand at cash games- (with his newfound usd $250k /per annum sponsorship from Poker Stars, plus his $1million dollar naming rights from Crown ( plus year round role as ambassador) - he soon realises that the cash game players are THE REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD of poker opponents and is quick to stem the bleeding he was given by saying " yeah these guys are all sheriffs; they chase me down to the river so that they can go home to their kids and boast that daddy beat a World Champion in a hand of poker last night - so i think i'll stick to tourneys.

    In the video here, he lambasts cash game players who hunt down fish as the enemy of poker and people like that detract from his "hard work as ambassador"

    He burns Jamie Gold and Jerry Yang as WSOP winners that were tooo young to win and are not as seasoned as he and orhers to steer the ship of wsop winners

    My question is this:


    WHERE THE FUCK WOULD JOE HACHEM BE IF HE RAN
    2nd in WSOP 2005?

    Would anyone know his name outside Melbourne ?

    Would Shane Warne give him the time of day?

    Would a tv network underwrite his tv show?

    Or would he be the local player that nearly binked top dollar

    Joe , give us a fkn break in the video above; grinders and multi tablers are The Real poker champions. X

    You are just a luckbox that was last man standing after a few days

    How do the commentators keep a fkn straight face ?????
    You sure your not a woman?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •