Thread: Rakeback Question

GDeevs is offline PNW Railbird

Default Rakeback Question

How do you go about getting rakeback? I am currently playing $2/4 on Party and Pacific and doing OK but if there's more money there to be had, I'd be silly not to take it- but how?

hystericalme is offline PNW Railbird

http://www.raketherake.com/PokerEurobet.html

heathmont is offline PNW Amateur

hi - i can point you in the right direction with rakeback at multipoker (a skin of party poker if you wish)you can email dusan (dusans54@hotmail.com) or myself (tim@heathmont.net)cheerstim

yoyo is offline PNW Elite

I recommend Tim and Dusan's Multipoker rakeback as posted above. I use it and its a great system.But really, if you are playing under 5/10, you should be bonus whoring - more value than rakeback.yoyo

knightfan is offline PNW Semi-Pro

yoyo said"But really, if you are playing under 5/10, you should be bonus whoring - more value than rakeback."i started playing limit early this week.25/.50 to start withi dont know how long i can lastmy rake account has taken a hammering

Olback is offline PNW Lurker

If you are looking for rakeback deals and other signup incentives I would recommened the following site. It is a rakeback directory allowing comparsion of rakeback offers by various affiliates:Poker Incentives Reviewhttp://www.pokerincentivesreview.com

mattp is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Yoyo has it spot on. Look out for sign up deals and deposit bonuses. At lower limits you should always be playing for a bonus.This means playing multiple sites and using neteller to deposit/withdraw and redeposit to a site with the best bonus at the time.The 'crypto' sites have good monthly bonuses. Party has deposit bonuses almost monthly and PokerStars has frequent 20% deposit bonuses that never expire - always good to get the max bonus, take your funds elsewhere and then return to work off the stars bonus when things are quiet elsewhere. Absolute has constant deposit bonuses.Look out for sites like ipoker (Titan, noble, CD etc) that offer bonuses that are essentially impossible to clear and withdrawal times are from the 1800's. Crypto sites offer some withdrawal hassles as well - but the others are between quick & instant for returning your money.
    "The key to limit hold'em is to put a man to a decision for some of his chips"