Thread: Ohh wat a nite.

danielg is offline PNW Elite

Default Ohh wat a nite.

Well last nite was my first nite back at crown in about a month and this is what went down.After arriving at about 7pm, i said hi to some freinds and when i saw a seat open at a 10/20 table i could jump straight onto, i took it, god its good to see this game hasnt changed, one hand for example. AQo UTG i raise, get called in 4 spots, board comes rags rainbow with an A i CR it, and get called, then turn another A i lead out get called river rag, bet get called one guy shows his KK and is really pissed off at me like i played it bad and the rest muck.So after gettin about 500 up i go get some dinner and leave that table (bad move) then i goto a 60NL table with a freind, im playing like a mad man all ins every few hands, like guy with QQ raises i push all in with K3d he calls i flop trips and thats that, a few hands later guy raises to 10 gets called in bout 6 spots, flop 10 X 10, and he bets 10 UTG folds to me on the button and i think bout pushing coz he cant call for his hole stack, but hes $10 bet worry's me i think he has A10, so he shakes his head and shows QUAD 10'S wow!!, then following hand, about 8 limp same guy pop's it to 10 in the BB and about 6 call, flop K X 10 Turn Q River 10, unfortunatly my freind sticks his stack into this guy HU, with a straight and this guy calls with QUAD 10'S AGAIN very next hand same guy quads, amazing.Then left that table soon after up about $50, went and checked out the SNG tables, well very loose passive, u make a pair = All in made about $150 off the NL version then whilst waiting for a 2/3NL table i played the limit version made a bit off 1 hand with AK and got raised and re-raised from a guy who had KQ when we flopped a K then my name got called for 2/3, and i knew some people on this table from playin with it before, coz they had such huuge stacks i knew if i waited for my hands id get paid off, first hand KK sweet, raise to 20 called in 7 spots wtf!!! ok i push on the flop when its checked to me, of course the chump in MP woke up with a flopped straight REBUY, then a few hands later AA guy raises to $30 im all in, he calls of course he fuckn has AA chopped pot, and then when massive stacks got into a hand like this.J 3 3 Turn 10 River XP1 shows K3 P2 shows 73 P3 shows J10, they got it all in on the turn, this was about a 2K pot,Then.Q 10 2 Turn X river rag,All in on the turn P1 shows 1010 for trip tens P2 shows AA This was for over a 3K pot, that hand busted P2 this was a very scary table, the standard raises preflop were anywere between $30 and $100 the shortstacks never stood a chance, when i got it All in with AK and won and doubled up i made back my rebuy and got the hell out of there.finally left crown, then i catch the nightrider home coz the line for cabs was massive at 4am,So all in all a very good night.CheersDaniel G

Fair Enough is offline PNW Amateur

Default Ohh wat a nite.

Interesting report Daniel.I look forward to creaming off some of your profits tonight... :-)Oh... and your 'cab fare' home might be quite expensive....
    .no sig

danielg is offline PNW Elite

Default Ohh wat a nite.

i dont want you creaming anything near me, thanks all the same.....Dan

Tam
    Tam is offline PNW Pro

Default Ohh wat a nite.

Ewww and certainly not in my house you won't be!