Thread: MANSION Speed Poker Winners

Admin is offline Administrator

Default MANSION Speed Poker Winners

Congratulations to all the Speed Poker Month winners. MANSION will email you confirmation of your win. Thanks to all those who entered. It was surely a great promotion.Thanks MANSION!------Dec 1st winner: Lynette Marino (pokergal)Dec 2nd winner: Russell Stevenson (steveoruss)Dec 3rd winner: Peter Michael (peter m) Dec 4th winner: Matthew Taylor (SleepRequired)Dec 5th winner: Heath Chick (aardvark)Dec 6th winner: Phillip Pedula (kangaroophil)Dec 7th winner: Sam Korman (The Colonel)Dec 8th winner: Matt Brown (rolodex)Dec 9th winner: Nathan Johnstone (Makybe Diva)Dec 10th winner: Ian Schoots (Scooter)Dec 11th winner: Eugene Juczenko (Ace Rock)Dec 12th winner: Paul Maloney (straycat)Dec 13th winner: Mark Robinson (skankingaround)Dec 14th winner: Colin Lau (cljunior)Dec 15th winner: Michael Turner (Tmp)Dec 16th winner: James Cox (zero)Dec 17th winner: Simon Bismark (MrPeterson)Dec 18th winner: Alison Lightman (OzAli) Dec 19th winner: Peter Pratis (its a must)Dec 20th winner: Daniel Sangermani (ganui)Dec 21st winner: John Beagle (baptist)Dec 22nd winner: Terry Steer (zoom911)Dec 23rd winner: Rhett Butler (Warrior)Dec 24th winner: Matt Downing (mcd)Dec 25th winner: Angie Italiano (angiebaby)

As an afterthought I would like to thank MANSION, i2i Keith Duddy, Bendigo and of course the host Crown for the for the birth and growth of this new poker product, which with TV support has such a wondrous future.MANSION has made a very generous gesture indeed in providing some 25 free seats to the Speed $1600, and we thank you. Good luck with poker.com next year and the Speed baby.For me it was a nerve wracking month as I lay awake at night, fearsome that Bugsy (lol mate) would win a seat and I would be accused of rigging the draw?

zero is offline PNW Semi-Pro

just a quick annoying question about when we will be getting this confirmation? thanks in advance..
    Finance, Investing, Stock Market, Trading | James Cox Finance Blog>

Have contacted you via email.G