Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast Tourney, Monty Karla Klassic #2, THIS SUNDAY

LukeJ83 is offline PNW Railbird

Default Gold Coast Tourney, Monty Karla Klassic #2, THIS SUNDAY

Hey Gang,The 2nd Monty Karla Klassic will take place at the same venue this Sunday from noon, SHARP!The feedback from the last event was quite good, so the structure will remain the same, albiet a little more organised. I have had excellent response via registration, and we are certainly looking well above the 50 target we set earlier in the month, I think the record for the russian clubis 78? I'd like to try and better it this weekend!For those that havent registered please do so, I need to know how many tables I require, and also to organise food and drinks.And finally, let the trash talk begin!Oh, and Blocker, I WONT be dealer the final table, so dont fear the runner runners!CheersLukeRegister via email: lja18429@bigpond.net.auquestions? SMS 0419622291
    When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of Salvation take me home? -Cliff Burton

mullet is offline PNW Railbird

Sounds good luke, i can't get even eight starters for this friday night game , single table , nice chips .They must like the crowded muti-table events when they bust out early ,so they can hide . lol see you there !
    To secure peace, is to prepare for War !

knightfan is offline PNW Semi-Pro

ohh manits on now boys and girlsthe last one was THE BEST tourni i have played innot that the russian club is bad, but this venue+starting stack, blind levels etc are awsomesee you all there, ohh and i might just ADD im out for the kill ppl'sso beware of all my....errr moves??

Jimmy, are u going to round up a few of the north boys and bring them along?
    When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of Salvation take me home? -Cliff Burton

knightfan is offline PNW Semi-Pro

yeah matei think there is about 6 of us so watch out allfrom what i know (which is usually very little)myselfcoljeffbrucedwamboare comingand sean is a "mabey"now that he is a pro, i think he is starting to get a bit of a ego:Psee you there

yoyo is offline PNW Elite

All the best Luke, Karla and Dwayne. I hope you smash the record of 78.I will do my best to come down but I may be in Sydney this weekend.$50 is too small for Sean now that he is pro :P - but hopefully he will grace us with his professional presence and professional good looks. The record will be broken sometime this year by somebody - we're really missing Daniel Sangermani and his organisation of the Russian Club events (he's a bit ill at the moment but should be back on his feet before long).yoyo

poker2007 is offline PNW Lurker

ill turn up if mangment agrees to pay my appearance fee.professional presence and professional good looks dont come cheap
    Real men play Razz

If u dont come johhny, im gunna deal u in and blind you out, should make winning the "last longer" bet pretty easy!.....unless of course i cant survive past your stack of blinds....hmm, best we dont have a bet....

Brian McDonald is offline PNW Grinder

Listen yoyo I just noticed a glaring omission in the records of the great PNW data base.The latest addition to the professional poker player ranks with the professional presence and the professional good looks has had his Tournament Results deleted.What's going on?
    70.000 MEMBERS
    60,000 BOGANS
    9,999 RACISTS
    1 Eddie Everywhere

yoyo is offline PNW Elite

The "gruelling Australian tournament circuit" is a tough nut to crack Brian. I mean, you only have to check my results to realise this :PWatch for his profile to fill up soon with 1st place finishes.yoyo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast