Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (HH) Runner runner royal

pokerbok is offline Poker Crack

Default (HH) Runner runner royal

Was mucking around in a $10 tourney, going all in every hand for the last hour... this is how I got knocked out! COME ON!Full Tilt Poker Game #451067343: $10 + $1 Tournament (2827603), Table 35 - 300/600 Ante 75 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:25:27 ET - 2006/02/20Seat 1: pokerbok (3,764)Seat 2: Tha__Master (18,648)Seat 3: TexTiger (3,122)Seat 4: J_Anthony613 (8,983)Seat 5: Lmntary (2,975)Seat 6: Those Gans (13,998)Seat 7: onthebreak (11,147)Seat 8: Ricky Jet (24,532)Seat 9: jeremietr (10,968)pokerbok antes 75Tha__Master antes 75TexTiger antes 75J_Anthony613 antes 75Lmntary antes 75Those Gans antes 75onthebreak antes 75Ricky Jet antes 75jeremietr antes 75TexTiger posts the small blind of 300J_Anthony613 posts the big blind of 600The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to pokerbok [8s Qs]Those Gans: i gave u too many hands creditLmntary raises to 2,775pokerbok: everybody rock ur bodyThose Gans: i shoulda said 5Those Gans has 15 seconds left to actpokerbok: fortune favours the luckyThose Gans foldsThose Gans: i was i had pocket kings thereonthebreak foldsThose Gans: such an easy call to makeTexTiger: it all evens out in the endRicky Jet has 15 seconds left to actRicky Jet calls 2,775jeremietr foldspokerbok calls 2,775Tha__Master foldsTexTiger foldsJ_Anthony613 folds*** FLOP *** [Qd Ad Qc]Lmntary bets 125, and is all inRicky Jet raises to 4,800pokerbok calls 914, and is all inRicky Jet shows [Ac Tc]pokerbok shows [8s Qs]Lmntary shows [As Kh]Uncalled bet of 3,886 returned to Ricky Jet*** TURN *** [Qd Ad Qc] [Jc]*** RIVER *** [Qd Ad Qc Jc] [Kc]Punty (Observer): lolRicky Jet shows a Royal Flushpokerbok shows three of a kind, QueensRicky Jet wins the side pot (1,578) with a Royal FlushLmntary shows two pair, Aces and KingsRicky Jet wins the main pot (10,275) with a Royal FlushTexTiger: wowjeremietr: OMGJ_Anthony613: wowLmntary stands uppokerbok stands upjeremietr: royal flush*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 11,853 Main pot 10,275. Side pot 1,578. | Rake 0Board: [Qd Ad Qc Jc Kc]Seat 1: pokerbok showed [8s Qs] and lost with three of a kind, QueensSeat 2: Tha__Master (button) folded before the FlopSeat 3: TexTiger (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: J_Anthony613 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: Lmntary showed [As Kh] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 6: Those Gans folded before the FlopSeat 7: onthebreak folded before the FlopSeat 8: Ricky Jet showed [Ac Tc] and won (11,853) with a Royal FlushSeat 9: jeremietr folded before the Flop

chenyan is offline PNW Semi-Pro

i saw mate, unreal.you were playing crazy though,

i saved the screenshot on my computer, the first royal flush i've ever seen, and most likely will ever see. I still can't believe it mate

ozelite is offline PNW Novice

The first you've ever seen? You mustn't play much poker then .. i've got at least 10 myself and seen many many more and i'm nowhere near as experienced as someone like Mark.
    lay down Rockets???? Not on your life!

i've been playing poker consistently for a couple of years, the last year i've played quite a bit more, but no, I've never seen a royal flush, nor do I personally know anyone who has.10 royals you've had personally? Thats wuite a feat, if true.

Don Dingo U R STINKY is offline PNW Railbird

I had a royal in a live game of $5/$10 1/2 pot holdem in Brisbane late last year with Nick and Costa in the table with me - raising half pot all the way. With the river down 6 players were still in the hand with myself in middle position, player 1 went all in - player 2 RAISED 1/2 pot, player 3 folded - I raised all in so that Costa and Nick would fold (they did) player 2 folded and I rolled over my royal to take down a monster pot.
    Santiago Matamoros dichas : - "Santiago y cierra Espana"

I've played about 300,000 hands of poker and I think I have had 3 royal flushes. I got paid off once in a low limit online game. The one I got in a live game went like this, game was 20/40nl holdem @ Commerce in LA. Limp with K7o form the SB after every1 folded. BB checks, flop AJ4 with 2 spades, checked, turn Q spades, checked, river T spades, I bet 40, called. Show, muck. Mad :-D

a young sammy   farha is offline PNW Lurker

Hey feelas,Im in a break from a high limit game of my own so ill make the roasting quick, oze if you think 10 royal flusheroos is something special youve got another thing coming my western australian friend. ie you are a gheybot. i have personally got 10 in one vegas session at doyles table at the Bellagio. Don you are boring and i suggest you dont post on this forum again tools are not welcome here. im out

[b]Don Don Dingo "I raised all in so that Costa and Nick would fold"So you raised a royal flush on the river with the intention of making people fold... interesting concept.

Octavian30 is offline PNW Grinder

I have had one royal - AK suited flop Q-J-10personally I prefer like 98 with a J-T and 7 flopT and 76 flop and some other poor bastard has the Ax suited..........
    “I've never won a bunch of hands watching the other blokes play”Doyle Brunson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast