Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Poker Good or Bad?

Alan914 is offline PNW Novice

Default Absolute Poker Good or Bad?

Does anyone play at Absolue Poker? Today I have played approx 500 hands 25/50cNL 2 tables and have seen quads 4 times havent been dealt AA,KK,QQ or 1010 and have had KQ twice flopping 2pair and lost to trips on the flop.There seems to be a lot of big hand s against each other, I have been playing a year on line at Full Tilt / Ultimate Bet and feel quite comfortable at these levels but at Absolute the way the hands are dealt 2 pair or trips just doesnt feel good enough. So my question does anyone play there and win?

Blu3B3ar is offline PNW Pro

It's rigged in my opinion but it is Absolute we are talking about here, Yoyo would probably beg to differ.

Octavian30 is offline PNW Grinder

Thats exactly the sort of thing that I find happens on Ultimate at $1/2 - continuously... I have had so many bad beats - and to a small range of players - several of them several times - and I am talking things like flopping 2 pair and them having a set - or hitting the flush and them having a bigger one - not just once but every time you play a big hand against a small range of particular players.... over a 3 month period.....I have actually stopped playing at Ultimate for the moment while I decide if the stats I have are a real event or mearely a statistical anomaly...and that is despite the over $1,000 uncleared bonus I have there still...
    “I've never won a bunch of hands watching the other blokes play”Doyle Brunson

Jonathan Macey is offline PNW Amateur

Absolute Poker has been very good to me!

TassieDevil is offline PNW Semi-Pro

It's rigged in my opinion but it is Absolute we are talking about hereBB I respect your posts and opinions highly - to read that you think any site is rigged is extremely surprising (or you are taking the piss). What do you base your opinions on?
    Head to Poker Asia Pacific for the latest Australian poker news, results, blogs and the best Australian poker forum.

cameronw01 is offline PNW Grinder

Mmmm, Absolut. Oh, right. Yeah, god damn those games are tight. I guess if there is one site that needs to generate action it would be Absolute. (That was me insulting the players, not actually insinuating the site is rigged.)

DamienCarroll is offline PNW Grinder

I am sure BB is taking the piss.I have played on Absolute and found it very enjoyable. Also the table characteristics suck, but these is easily overcome through Paint.

Tam
    Tam is offline PNW Pro

I started playing there on saturday in my quest for Limit stardom.I find it quite good, don't mind the software, its ok.No major hassles at all. Only thing missing is there aren't a lot of games going at any one time, but with their easily cleared bonus's I'm sure that will improve in time. CheersTam

mattp is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Rock Garden
    "The key to limit hold'em is to put a man to a decision for some of his chips"

bones is offline PNW Railbird

octavian, flopping 2 pair or a flush and pushing in your money only to find your hand is second best, does not count as a bad beat. albeit a little unfortunate. If a "small range" of players seem to always have the best of it when you play big pots against them. May i suggest, that you stop playing big pots against them. just a suggestion. do as you wish with it.
    I had a girlfriend once. Personally, i find the emotional swings in poker a lot easier to deal with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast