Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAST OF THE WSOP FREEROLLS

Admin Guest

Default LAST OF THE WSOP FREEROLLS

So far 5 PokerNetwork'ers have won their way to the WSOP via the PokerNetwork/PokerNews WSOP freerolls.There are still 6 freerolls (8 WSOP packages) to go, so register early if you want a chance at a WSOP experience. Check the cut off dates on the WSOP FREEROLLS page.The upcoming freerolls;DOYLE'S ROOM: 24 June 2006, 10:00 AEST3 packages in this freeroll.No raked hand requirement. Deposited account only. (must signup by end June 20).NOBLE POKER: 25 June 2006, 05:00 AESTNo raked hand requirement. Deposited account only.TITAN POKER: 2 July 2006, 05:00 AESTNo raked hand requirement. Deposited account only.NOBLE POKER: 3 July 2006, 05:00 AESTNo raked hand requirement. Deposited account only.PACIFIC POKER: 8 July 2006, 10:00 AESTDeposit and wagering requirements.FULL TILT POKER: 9 July 2006, 05:00 AESTDeposit and raked hand requirements.Links on WSOP FREEROLLS page.Good luck.

scoobs Guest

I signed up to Doyles Room through Pokernews.com, and I made a deposit and have even played a fair bit with it, yet I can't register for the tournament. What should I do?

scoobs Guest

Sorry... I take that back... I just noticed I am already registered. I didn't realise I would be automatically registered.Thanks and good luck all!

Angie Italiano Guest

Hi,I downloaded Doyle's Room through your link over a week ago (before the deadline). I just now tried to register for the freeroll, but, a sign comes up saying its by invitation only. Could you please assist me in this matter, as I don't understand why it wont let me register.Thanking you in advance.

odysseyfive Guest

I'm having the same problem as above, only with Noble

scoobs Guest

Angie...If you are anginebaby20 on Doyles Room, then you're already registered. It looks like we got registered automatically, which is why I was confused.

Angie Italiano Guest

Thank you very much Scoobs, I would never have known if you did not tell me.Thanks again.

ganui01 Guest

Same problem as odysseyfiveCant register at Noble... please admin helpCheersDan

odysseyfive Guest

Went back and tried registering for the Noble freeroll again, and this time it let me register ... wierd!

ganui01 Guest

I still cant...had Noble downloaded from PNW last year for the AM freerolls and re-deposited last week just in case...Satellite is coming up fast and i would like not to miss it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast