Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help needed..

Khnum is offline PNW Lurker

Default Help needed..

Well I use to play on party poker (used Bpay to deposit/withdrawl, easy to use). After USA being banned from Party Poker i didn't like it to much so decided to withdrawl. I was thinking of playing in Pokerstars and Full tilt poker and using neteller as a way to transfer funds from them (and other poker programs if needed). I'm a little worried that somehow im going to get screwed up during the process of withdrawing/depositing. What I would like to know is how people first deposit money into their neteller account and how they withdrawal their winnings (I hear Gary offers a service or something along those lines for withdrawing? Something like that u transfer ur funds into his Partystars account then send him an email or something and he puts it into your bank account?). If people can help a new person out by giving me some steps into the right direction that would be great.I'm sorry if these questions have been answered before but I cant find any topics and I'm just those type of people i guess that are scared of getting screwed over in the process of depositing/withdrawing money over the net.
    http://www.pokernetwork.com/Nnoticeboard_reply.cfm?Summary_ID=11802

Harley is offline PNW Grinder

Default Help needed..

contact party support for instrucctions on withdrawing to neteller.Depositing to site from neteller is as easy as clicking the neteller icon in the cashier on most sites and entering your neteller details.Avg neteller turnaound is 48hoursi've withdrawn through gary before and can vouch for his servie, i can't find an email, but someone will have it.i now just get a check from PS directly as if its over 1k USD it arrives in about 3-4 days.Lots of options, just read the site FAQ's

Indigo3 is offline PNW Amateur

Default Help needed..

Get a neteller debit card. Works in a hell of a lot of ATMs. Makes everything too easy.Indi
    "The important thing is to be British and not panic" Charles - Prince of Wales

"Everything works if you let it" J.W.Redfish - Roadie

Default Help needed..

whats charged though?

Default Help needed..

Harley I already took the money out from Party poker (used bpay) there's nothing in party poker.

Default Help needed..

sorry drunk.Use gary b or credit card to deposit to stars and then transfer to neteller

Default Help needed..

Ah thx for that...I dont exactly have a CC i actually have a VISA debit card (same as credit card except u can only use ur own money....and works as a savings account as well) Harley do u know (dont have to know any amount just a yes or no would help) if they charge any fees for me using my card? I do know banks charge fees when using credit card but seeing as this is my own money i dont see how they would?If u do know the charge do u know how much it would be?Now that i know how to deposit into neteller how could i withdrawal my winnings?

Indigo3 is offline PNW Amateur

Default Help needed..

"The important thing is to be British and not panic" Charles - Prince of Wales

"Everything works if you let it" J.W.Redfish - Roadie

nick76 is offline PNW Lurker

Default Help needed..

if your using a visa debit charge there is no fee aslong as your depositing in $AU,if you use it for depositing $us they charge about $1.50 per transactions for the currency conversion

Default Help needed..

How do i explore Gary benson's services for cashing out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast