Are these % correct?
You hold Ah AsVillian: 6d KhFlop: 8c 6s KcOnly way AA can win if a 8 comes or if the other 2 remaining aces come. Now my calculations are as follows.If we use the % law, there would be 5outs that could help us, and because there are 2 cards to come that would be: 5 x 4 -1, which = 19% (lets just say 20 to make it even)If were looking at odds, there's 52 cards in the deck, 4 of which we've seen and 3 on the flop, so 45 remaining cards, which 5 could help us. 40 - 5 or 8 to 1Now are my calculations correct? Because twodimes.net says that the A A has a 25% chance and the K 6 75% chance, but im getting 20/80. Also my odds are correct yes?