Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAARP: Warfare using Mother Nature

USUALSUSPECT is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Default HAARP: Warfare using Mother Nature

This is the most interesting read I have ever stumbled across
    educate and make up your own mind

HAARP Home Page
    This is the US Govs official website

HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning
    This is a summary of the machines in-depth capabilities

13 reasons to suspect HAARP caused Haiti quake
    This is one of the crazier forums discussing the details of this machines capabilities...
    There are alot of loonys around... there are also some very valid and wise opinions/beliefs/arguments
    Last edited by USUALSUSPECT; 28-04-2010 at 06:47 AM.

thret is offline PNW Elite

Default Re: HAARP: Warfare using Mother Nature

Shouldn't this be in the LOL thread?
    How did you learn to play poker? By playing darts? - The Grand
    All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. - Mark Twain
    Prosperity supposes capacity. Win the lottery, and you are an able man. Have but luck, and you will have the rest; be fortunate, and you will be thought great. - V Hugo

John S is offline PNW Lurker

couldnt be bothered. May be interesting, but could someone do all the reading for me and post the important stuff in dot points here for me.
    You cant beat running shit

TurnRiva is offline PNW Semi-Pro

Be careful, they might use sparkly eyes on you

yea it's pretty unpopular to think outside the box....
    if you don't have an intelligent educated opinion then please fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by USUALSUSPECT View Post
    yea it's pretty unpopular to think outside the box....
    if you don't have an intelligent educated opinion then please fuck off
    There is no possible correlation. It is an unclassified radio transmitter in Alaska... There is no possible way it has anything to do with anything.

Slutty women are more likely the culprit:

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

The Associated Press: Iranian cleric: Promiscuous women cause quakes

I'm just kidding, slutty women do not cause earthquakes. There is no possible correlation. There is no possible way it has anything to do with anything.
    All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. - Mark Twain
    Prosperity supposes capacity. Win the lottery, and you are an able man. Have but luck, and you will have the rest; be fortunate, and you will be thought great. - V Hugo

Tony is offline PNW Elite

Have you ever thought that this may be a cover story fabricated by the Army to cover up the real truth? Ass Dildo Bombs, Bombs when exlpoded launch dildos flying everywhere that lodge themselves in people asses!

Quote Originally Posted by thret View Post
    There is no possible correlation. It is an unclassified radio transmitter in Alaska... There is no possible way it has anything to do with anything.

Slutty women are more likely the culprit:

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

The Associated Press: Iranian cleric: Promiscuous women cause quakes

I'm just kidding, slutty women do not cause earthquakes. There is no possible correlation. There is no possible way it has anything to do with anything.
    and you base this on what...
    look I don't have any beliefs on the matter (as yet) but I have read 10+ hours... watched 3+ hours of footage and this technology was readily available 15 years ago...It deserves more merit and attention than its getting.

LOOOOOOOOL Tony.... I hope you make it to Melbourne Champs... I'd love to have a beer with you!
    Last edited by USUALSUSPECT; 29-04-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Albert Einstein

I am concerned for your mental health. Did you watch the Zeebo documentary? The first indication of his mental decline was similar, taking conspiracy nonsense like this seriously.

This is as close as you are gonna get to a relationship between the ionosphere and earthquakes: Ionospheric total electron content variations observed before earthquakes: Possible physical mechanism and modeling

You will note that the change in the ionosphere is caused by the earthquake, not the other way around. arXiv.org e-Print archive by the way is a very good source of information if you are okay with actual real science.

Earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ionosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stick to wikipedia or other credible sources. Don't read the loony or religious forums.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast