Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RBR fireworks.

thamask is offline PNW Grinder

Default Re: RBR fireworks.

Thanks, good read. rbr are imbeciles, What i can't figure out is why did they only have 1 front wing?

If webber gets a chance he will win the season, rbr just need to get there shit together.
    Thamask

SkyNgger is offline PNW Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by thamask View Post
    Thanks, good read. rbr are imbeciles, What i can't figure out is why did they only have 1 front wing?
    They only had two. I mean, if they only had one and gave it to Vettel, it probably wouldn't be *that* big a deal because Vettel had more points than Mark [I don't think they're doing the silly rotational preference thing anymore].

But they had two. Vettel smashed his. They then took Webber's and gave it to Vettel and he got P1 by 1/10th of a sec as a result.

Then Webber urinated on Helmut's face.

thamask is offline PNW Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNgger View Post
    They only had two. I mean, if they only had one and gave it to Vettel, it probably wouldn't be *that* big a deal because Vettel had more points than Mark [I don't think they're doing the silly rotational preference thing anymore].

But they had two. Vettel smashed his. They then took Webber's and gave it to Vettel and he got P1 by 1/10th of a sec as a result.

Then Webber urinated on Helmut's face.
    ok thats the bit i missed.
    Thamask

malleebull is offline PNW Railbird

Quote Originally Posted by thamask View Post
    Whats your view on the first corner incident...
    webber absolutely nailed the start and vettel knew it, hence the swerve into him...... then got tapped from behind by lewis... all i know is KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH..... BEAT IT VETTEL!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12