Thread: Afl 2012

mhfc1987 is offline PNW Lurker

Default Afl 2012

This years AFL season is turning out to be anyones, I'am a Essendon fan an am very happy with our start to the season.

I think St Kilda are a dangerous side without ppl seeing, Collingwood & Geelong will make the 8 but wont do much there days are numbered, West Coast are a quailty side with a full list but have to many season injuries, Hawthorn are still a threat along side with Carlton, Sydney just got lucky to go 5 rounds undeafeated there a horrible side away from home.

Its really anyones for the premiership, but id still be getting money on Carlton, and I rkn my boys the bombers are the darkhorse this year, if we can keep some players without injuries were in with a chance..

barry_gallagher is offline PNW Novice

Default Re: Afl 2012

Any thoughts on this weeks action?

Liking Freo +29.5 to cover against Hawthorn. Any thoughts?

Should be a cracker between Collingwood and Geelong tomorrow night I reckon.

mhfc1987 is offline PNW Lurker

Default Re: Afl 2012

Tonights game will be a blockbuster, The in's for both sides are the superstars, Collingwood - Thomas, Dawes, Cloke all coming back, yet on the other hand Geelong - Scarlett, Bartel, and afew others.

Collingwoods defense has been abit wayward latly but they cats havent been winning contested balls at all this year, and havent been outside the 8 since 06' which may spark a fire for them, but im thinking collingwood by 20PTS.

Freo over hawks is a big beat, they have been in form but on a good day the hawks can beat any side, and i think its time the hawks find form again, cos they were hot premiership favourites and havent really delivered yet this year, i think hawks.

I think North with beat port over there, sydney at home are too good, Doggies and gold coast could really go anywhere, My side the bombers and richmond i will be at that game, and to be honest, richmond arent a bad outfit this year, but i think we should be alright not much in it, Lions over gws of course, Carlton over Adelaide cos its down here - adelaide are a good side with speed thru the mid...

and now my dark horse for the year st kilda play west coast over there, west coast have nik nat bak and afew other big names, but i think saints are better then what people give them credit for, and i think if they come within 3 goals over there, then there really here to play this year, but dont be surprised if they win, that will be my value bet for the round.