Thread: FX trading? FOREX FUNNEL? ANyone do FX deals?

Wonky is offline PNW Amateur

Default FX trading? FOREX FUNNEL? ANyone do FX deals?

Someone told me about FOREX FUNNEL a program which does FX deals for you and apparrently tracks the trends and trades accordingly (with Stop losses and spots to take profit when the trend changes)

What im trying to find out is? HAs anyone ever used this? Is this a scam or for real as I can only find testimonials on the net. OF course the net has hardly any scams...hmm. The thing is this guy that I hardly know tells me that he has turned 250 bucks into a few thousand with very little work - apparently making 6% a month. Has anyone used this or know of anyone who has used this program or a similar trading system? I have looked it up on the net and it seems semi credible but not sure.
    Please no one suggest im trying to sell this as I am definately not!

Strong Play is offline Moderator

Default Re: FX trading? FOREX FUNNEL? ANyone do FX deals?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonky View Post
    The thing is this guy that I hardly know tells me that he has turned 250 bucks into a few thousand with very little work - apparently making 6% a month.
    2 years with these returns isnt even one thousand let alone "a few".

I would have thought that would be the first thing to examine.
    Seriously rickwaa be more of a loser.

I agree but FX dealing is very feasible and trading systems like this can exist....Thats why im trying to see if anyone has used it.

peter m is offline PNW Pro

just like playing the stockmarket!!!! woo hoo!!!!

i have contracts for Euro bought at between .61 - .63

you luv that shit!!!!

shame i need the currency otherwise would have sold it on monday for a very nice profit

thamask is offline PNW Grinder

Well i know nothing about fx trading however that website for this product looks very much like a scam...but its cheap. Let us no if and how it fully works.
    Thamask

I do agree it looks like a scam and thats why I havent tried it yet but! it works by predicting the movement of the market by technical analysis (this form of trading is very feasible as I have studied and used it in short term trading) There are a number of reviews on this most say that it works or that some of these similar products work and whereas some other programs dont.
    The program basically trades dozens of small trades daily and makes profit on small movements on the ex rate based on the tech anaysis....similar to a poker bot playing only premium cards.