Thread: Where Can I buy a Poker table In Sydney?

Flamingred is offline PNW Novice

Default Where Can I buy a Poker table In Sydney?

Not looking to spend more then $300 ( i know its not goint to get me anything fantastic) just looking at something to be used for home games with friends.

I just cant find much on the internet, only Poker World in Melb.

Mango is offline PNW Railbird

Default Re: Where Can I buy a Poker table In Sydney?

There are a heap of cheap 2nd hand pub poker tables on ebay in Sydney with pickup only.

You should be able to pick one up for less than $100, if you are going to spend more than that then you might as well go the whole hog and get a real professional one from poket aces over kings or similar

Admin is offline Administrator

rercourry is offline PNW Novice

Default senuke

I'm thinking of buying this and was wondering how many of you may have tried it/are using it
    and your comments or feedback. In other words; does it actually work 100% like it states in
    the sales page?

The videos are pretty believable but I just want to be sure before I lay down the dough...

TheTroll is offline PNW Railbird

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingred View Post
    Not looking to spend more then $300 ( i know its not goint to get me anything fantastic) just looking at something to be used for home games with friends.

I just cant find much on the internet, only Poker World in Melb.
    Try China!
    There is only room for one Troll. So Beat It!!

KASEACEdotCOM is offline PNW Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    pocket aces over kings
    Ian is one of the best, check out the site. I would think he has more reasonible priced tables for people and home games, none the less I have always had a pleasure in working with Ian and was ALWAYS happy with product....
    St Patricks Tavern "seven hills" is where the REAL poker is at !!!

Sin City Admin is offline PNW Semi-Pro

i have bought 9 tables off Ean in 2007 & 2008.

I have seen the shuffler work (demo by Ean) late last year. At that time I think a power pack issue hadnt been resolved - I didnt want power cords running along the floor. If he has a power pack to go with the shuffler - it is definately worth it. The machine worked well - we tested it with many packs of used cards from our room that were not brand new.. I cant remember us having any problems... definately only use 100% plastic kem or copag cards. (or other similar quality). cardboard cards would be a definate " no no".

Wish we had the option of shufflers before I purchased the tables.

Also - if you do go ahead - consider the timers built in to the table also but see if you can get a plastic cover for it (to stop drink spillage) - these are really worth it and work a treat....

and Ean is good to work with... he will make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you want to speak with me about it, give me a buzz - 9281-5701
    Sin City Poker Rooms est June 2006