Free 300-piece Chip Set or €50 Bonus Cash at Poker848
Posted at 15:46 2011-01-20
How would you like a free 300-piece professional poker chip set? Or how about €50 bonus cash?
In an exclusive offer, we’re pleased to announce our new partnership with Poker848 with a fantastic offer for new players. We’re giving away a 300-piece chip set for all new players, but you’ll have to hurry as stock is limited!
All you have to do is download Poker848 through PokerNetwork and create a new account. Then make a deposit of at least €30 and earn 75 player points on the Poker848 tables. Once you have done that you will be eligible to receive the 300-piece professional chip set for free!
The only catch is that players outside of the United Kingdom or Greece will have to pay for postage and handling, however Aussies don’t worry, you have the option to receive the equivalent cash amount of €50 credited to your poker account instead.
This is a great opportunity to test out the Poker848 software. They are part of the 888 network which means they bring millions of registered users, soft games at all limits and excellent promotional offers.
When you make your deposit for the free chip set or €50 cash offer, you can also make the most of their quality 100% up to €280 welcome bonus. What is unique about this bonus is that, unlike most others out there, 25% of your bonus is released instantly into your Poker848 account without having to generate any points first, giving you a head start on releasing the remaining 75%.
Additionally new depositors will receive $4,500 in freeroll entries, just for making a deposit!
Poker848 also feature a fantastic VIP rewards program and world-class customer service.
So there really are no excuses. Download Poker848 today and give it a try and you could soon be enjoying your new poker chip set in your home game, or doubling up with your €50 bonus cash!
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!
Claim your free poker chip set by trying out Poker848
PokerNetwork is home to one of the most active poker forums online. With all the latest online poker news from both Australia and around the world, PokerNetwork is your home for the latest and greatest offers.