HomeNews

Win Your Way To The AFL Grand Final For One Cent!

Posted at 18:39 2009-08-27
The countdown is on until the AFL Finals season is upon us and before you know it we’ll be once again at that one day in September – the AFL Grand Final. Don’t wait in massive lines or pay excessive amounts for AFL Grand Final tickets, when now you can win a $5,000 AFL Grand Final Package for two, all for the grand total of just one cent!
 
Yes, that’s right, just one cent will grant you entry into a special Depositors AFL Grand Final Qualifier at 888Poker on Thursday September 3rd at 8pm AEST. Registration is open now!
 
The top five players will win a seat into the AFL Grand Final Tournament on September 6 where the ultimate Grand Final package will be won!
 
The $5,000 AFL Grand Final Package includes:
·         Reserved seating for 2 at the 2009 Toyota AFL Grand Final
·         2 nights at the Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
·         Official pre-match brunch
·         $1,000 USD credited to your bankroll for travel/spending money
It must be noted that 888Poker are adding the $5,000 AFL Grand Final Package to the tournament as added value, so every buy-in generated will be going straight to the prize pool which will be paid from second place onwards under a normal payout structure. So make sure you are one of the lucky players to take part in this fantastic promotion.
 
To win your tickets, all you have to do is download 888Poker and simply freeroll, satellite or buy-in directly to the 888Poker AFL Grand Final Tournament before September 6th, 2009.
 
However make sure you move quickly, as 888Poker are restricting the tournament to only 145 players!
 
For those that are a bit light on in their 888Poker account, then you will be able to play in one of 888Poker’s nightly freeroll’s at 7:00pm AEST where the winner receives a seat in a 888Poker AFL Step Two Tournament which satellites directly into the AFL Grand Final Tournament.
 
For those that are a little more blessed in the online funds department, then you can buy in directly into the AFL Grand Final Tournament for just $55 + $5. The tournament can be found under the ‘Restricted’ tab in the 888Poker Tournament Lobby.
 
However, if you are new to 888Poker, then download the 888Poker software through PokerNetwork and take advantage of our deposit bonuses and exclusive promotions. If you download through PokerNetwork you’ll be eligible for an awesome 100% first deposit bonus up to $400 – which also includes 25% up to $100 instantly, with the remaining 75% released at a rate of 14 points per bonus $1.
 
Login now, play for free to qualify or buy-in direct into the AFL Grand Final Tournament and secure your seat now, thanks to 888Poker and PokerNetwork!

Comments (0)

No comments yet. Be the first to post one!

Register to leave a comment

The easiest and cheapest way to the AFL Grand Final, thanks to 888Poker! The easiest and cheapest way to the AFL Grand Final, thanks to 888Poker!

Related Articles

More recent articles