HomeOnline Pokerpoker848
100% up to €280 first deposit bonus Exclusive PokerNetwork offer
Visit WebsiteDownload
OS: Windows
Bonus code
Use our link



Poker848 is one of the world's most popular online poker rooms, as part of the 888 network. Poker848 provides quality software, a great range of promotions, huge tournament action and world-class customer service. Just download the Poker848 software through the links here on PokerNetwork to receive our exclusive first deposit bonus of 100% up to €280. In addition you will receive entry to a freeroll that awards tickets to a $50,000 Guaranteed Tourney.

Bonus terms and conditions

Poker848 offer new players a huge 100% up to €280 first deposit bonus. 25% of this will be credited into your account instantly for you to use on the tables with the remaining 75% claimed by accumulating Bonus Points on the poker tables.

You can track the progress of your bonus on the Poker848 bonus meter above your table.

The 25% Instant Welcome Bonus and any accumulated winnings may be cashed out only after an amount totaling no less than 100 times the bonus amount has been wagered.

100% up to €280 Bonus will be paid in a lump sum once a player has collected 13.5 Bonus Points per every €1 of the Pending Bonus within 30 days of first deposit.

New depositors will also enjoy free entry into a $1,000 Depositors Freeroll plus a free seat at seven daily $500 First Depositors Freerolls.

Limits & Rake

The limits at 848Poker start at $0.05/$0.10 and increase through to $75/$150 with plenty of options to suit all calibre of players. A lot of experts consider the low limit games at 848Poker to be terrific value as players tend to be loose and the rake is generous. For $0.05/$0.10 games the maximum rake is 6 cents. For the $0.25/$0.50 game the rake is capped at $0.30 cents. Both of these limits provide excellent value for new poker players. For the $0.50/$1 and $1/$2 games the rake is capped at $1.25, which is also better than most sites. For games above $1/$2 the rake is a standard 5 per cent capped at $3.


The 888 network consists of lots of sportsbetting and casino sites, so you can expect lots of loose action. There is plenty of action here due to the high number of players, so there is little waiting time required for your favourite games.


Poker848 provides easy to navigate software and the tables have a good look and feel to them to provide a pleasurable gaming experience. Poker848 also has Quick Play, or a direct Java version of the game, which means players can log on anywhere, without the need to download the software.

Customer Service

Poker848 provides toll free help numbers for the UK, Germany, Australia and 17 other countries. Support is in English only. Live chat support and email support is also offered. All support is generally answered swiftly and accurately. Cash out however can take a few days to process and clear.

Rewards Program

There’s a competitive rewards program for loyal players at Poker848. The moment you become a money player at Poker848, you are automatically part of the rewards program which comprises 6 statuses each offering its own unique bankroll booster benefits. The higher you reach, the more Rewards Points you get and the bigger the benefits such as exclusive promotions, special VIP bonuses and hospitality events. Reward Points can either be converted into cash or spent in the online store where you can access a virtual goldmine of exciting products and poker merchandise.


Players coming from 888poker will be familiar with the software used at Poker848. After a recent upgrade of the software, Poker848 now offers players an excellent gaming experience. With superb graphics, clean design and a brand new 3D lobby, Poker848 is definitely an online poker site that you will enjoy.

A graphical hand replayer is included in the software, making it easy for you to catch up on a recent hand or review your own play. Other recent additions include late registrations in tournaments and a time bank feature.

The software is also available in a no-download client - opening the software up to Mac and Linux users. This client contains most of the functionality of the downloadable version, however some graphics and cosmetic features have been trimmed to keep the client smaller and quick to run.

Start playing at poker848
OS: Windows
Bonus code
Use our link

Editor’s ratings

Bonuses and Promotions 7.4
Player Traffic 7.0
Limits and Rake 7.1
Software 7.4
Customer Support 7.2
Overall score 7.2

Bonuses and Promotions

  • 100% Up to €280 Bonus - Includes Instant 25% Credit
  • Powered by the enormous 888Poker Network - Millions of registered players
  • $100k First Depositors’ Challenge

Basic info

888 Poker Network
Support e-mail
Available on


Deposit options