A significant area of our website is dedicated to a forum for user-generated contents. As a PokerNetwork Forum user, you acknowledge that all opinions, reports of experiences, announcements, pieces of advice, texts, pictures (including pictures linked or otherwise connected via a URL) and other content ("the Content") contributed from users which are found within the WebPages are solely the responsibility of the person(s) or institutions, which transmitted the Content to PokerNetwork for reproduction. You acknowledge that PokerNetwork cannot check the Content and accordingly PokerNetwork accepts no liability whatsoever for all or part of the Content. As a precondition for the transmission of Content to PokerNetwork you warrant and represent that: a) you are the holder of all rights of the transmitted Content or you have acquired the necessary rights of the holder to transmit or reproduce the Content to PokerNetwork. b) the use of such Content by Pokernews.com represents no violation of copyright or other rights of a third party. You automatically guarantee PokerNetwork all rights to copy, distribute, send, publicly reproduce, publish, further develop, sell or otherwise use of the transmitted Content world-wide without any claim for reimbursement by you or a third party, and these rights shall continue even after termination of this agreement. You also acknowledge that PokerNetwork has the unlimited right (but in no case obligation) to reject or exclude from the account the whole or parts of the transmitted Content where PokerNetwork deems such action to be necessary. You acknowledge that PokerNetwork may delete your PokerNetwork account if no new Content has been transmitted to PokerNetwork in a consecutive six month period.
You alone are responsible for all the Content of your transmission to PokerNetwork and the resulting consequences. You agree to not use the Service to:
- Transmit any Content to PokerNetwork whose reproduction would mean a violation of copyright or other rights of a third party.
- Use any offered online service of PokerNetwork for pornographic, immoral, dishonest or illegal purposes. The use of the services offered by PokerNetwork for publishing or other circulation of material with pornographic, punishable, libelous or other dishonest or illegal content is prohibited. Equally, the circulation of material of anti-constitutional, extremist and/or forbidden groups is prohibited. The disregard of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) by you or a third party, who has used the online services of PokerNetwork with your agreement, shall lead to your immediate disqualification from use of or access to the WebPages. PokerNetwork reserves the right to claim for compensation on an indemnity basis.
- Run no advertising, send no chain letters.
- Send no Content to PokerNetwork which contains software, applications, programs or "viruses" which damage or limit the functionality of the hardware or software of PokerNetwork or that of other participants.
- Give false or unclear information or register oneself under a false identity when registering.
- Defame or in any other way harass other participants.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any PokerNetwork service, nor to any data, network or system whatsoever.
- Interfere with PokerNetwork’s network comprising users of the WebPages.
- Conduct activities which violate the privacy or property rights of others.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
PokerNetwork reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disqualify participants who infringe laws, good conduct, these GTC or for any other reason which PokerNetwork considers to be a serious abuse of the internet services provided by PokerNetwork and to remove Content from our WebPages.
The Content published by PokerNetwork is protected by copyright. Copying and/or amending all or part of the Content, particularly for commercial or advertising use requires the prior written permission of PokerNetwork. The making or amending of copies (either saved or printed) of opinions, reviews or other statements for personal and not commercial use is permitted provided that legends or other references will not be falsified or deleted. Any other copying, amending, distribution or publication of Content without the prior written permission of PokerNetwork is prohibited. The permission to copy can be requested by writing to PokerNetwork.
The term "PokerNetwork" and “www.PokerNetwork.com” is a registered trade mark. The use and the display of this trade mark without explicit written permission from PokerNetwork are prohibited.
PokerNetwork attempts to ensure that the information available on the WebPages at any one time is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that this information will be fault-free and we cannot be responsible for services offered by us as agents for third parties or for any aspect of the relationship between you and that third party. PokerNetwork does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed services. We will endeavor to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them. PokerNetwork makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services referred to in its WebPages. You expressly understand and agree that PokerNetwork shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if yahoo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (5) any other matter relating to the service. This Restriction of Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
PokerNetwork reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that PokerNetwork shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.